Flipkart HDFC Offer: In this offer post, I will uncover a new Flipkart offer with HDFC.
Use the Flipkart app and use the HDFC debit card to get the below gains:
- Up to Rs 500 Off on online shopping.
- Discounts on smartphone payments.
- Use HDFC debit card to earn cashback.
- And more gains.
Do you want to get a discount with HDFC Bank Debit Cards?
Let’s get started!
Flipkart is an e-commerce platform that users can use for various online products like jeans, shirts, shoes, watches, slippers, kurta, and many more products.
Also, it provides the best electronics products, accessories, and smartphones (cheaper and expensive). Flipkart brings an excellent offer on every season.
Flipkart also brings a Big Billion sale every year. Now, Flipkart teamed up with HDFC bank and announce a new discount offer, containing huge discounts on mobile phones.
HDFC provides a safe and secure payment method. So, use the HDFC credit card or debit card and purchase your favorite smartphones product with some discount.
How to avail Flipkart HDFC offer? Follow the below-given procedure to know more.
Are you excited to download the Flipkart app on your mobile phone?
Then read and follow all the below steps carefully.
Flipkart HDFC Offer Terms:
1. Get 10% Instant Discount of Up to Rs 500
1) The users can receive 10% discount of up to Rs 500, when they use HDFC bank credit/debit card EMI transactions.
2) This Flipkart HDFC offer will applicable on few product categories TVs, Air conditioner, Water Purifiers, Chimneys, Refrigerators, and Washing machine.
3) This HDFC offer is valid till 15th October 2022 at 23:59 Hours.
4) The minimum transaction is required Rs 3000 to avail the discount under this offer.
5) Users can use HDFC credit card only on online store.
How To Avail Flipkart HDFC Offer:
1) Firstly, go to the Flipkart website from the Offer Page or install the Flipkart app from the Google play store.
2) After installing the Flipkart app on your mobile phone, open it quickly.
3) Next, click on the signup button to log in or sign up for a new account.
4) If you are an existing user, log in with existing credentials or make a new account.
5) Next, you have logged in to the Flipkart app and ready to purchase products.
6) After that, select products from the various categories and add them to the app basket > make sure to check all the products from the app cart.
8) Now, enter your valid delivery address like name, country, street, and many more.
9) After that, activate your HDFC credit card for online payments.
10) Next, go to the cart and choose the payment method as HDFC credit card.
11) You get your discounts on using the HDFC credit card and complete your payment to get your products.
Old Flipkart HDFC Offer Terms:
1. Save up to Rs 3000 on Shopping
1) Users will save up to Rs 3000 when using the HDFC credit card or debit card.
2) This offer will not apply to payments made from other payment options.
3) This offer is valid till 21st May 2021 at 23:59 Hours.
4) The user’s age must be 18 years or above to avail of the offer discounts.
5) The minimum transaction is Rs 7500 required for the offer benefits.
6) Purchase of electronics and mobile phone products must be made using your valid and current HDFC credit card or debit card.
7) If users use the HDFC credit card or debit card, they will get an instant 10% discount and 12% discount.
Want to buy electronics products from an online store with some discounts, then use it.
Which smartphone did you order from the Flipkart app using an HDFC debit card?
Use the comment box to describe your experience and check these free recharge offers.
Flipkart HDFC Offer FAQs:
Does Flipkart Accept HDFC card?
Flipkart accepts HDFC bank credit or debit card both.
Is Flipkart offers huge cashback deals?
It offers huge deals on big billion days sale.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Freecharge Zoomin Offer: Get 25% Cashback on Photobook
- Goibibo Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Flipkart ICICI Offer: Get 10% Instant Discount on Shopping
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch your favorite offer video from the given and know how to get a discount using HDFC cards.