Freecharge Croma Offer – Get 10% Cashback at Croma Stores, Do you want to do electronics shopping? if yes then you are landed on the right page.
In this post, we will tell you about Freecharge Croma Offer. Croma is an Indian retail chain for consumer electronics and durables.
On Croma, you can shop for various electronics items such as smartphones, mobile phones, television, washing machine and so on.
As of now, Croma is associated with Freecharge and offering flat 10% cashback when you shop on Croma online website or nearest Croma website and pay with Freecharge wallet. So follow below-mentioned steps and avail this cashback offer.
Table Of Contents
Freecharge Croma Offer Terms & Conditions –
1) To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction at Croma.
2) To know more about the outlets, Please refer this link offers.freecharge.in/Croma/Croma.xlsx
3) The customer shall receive 10% cashback up to Rs.600, on the transaction value of Rs.5000 in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
4) This Offer is valid from 01st Feb to 28th Feb 2019.
5) Offer valid only on Saturday & Sunday’s”
6) The Offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number till 28th Feb 2019.
7) The entire invoice amount has to be settled using Freecharge Balance, partial payment through Freecharge Balance is not allowed.
How to Avail Freecharge Croma Offer –
1) First of all Goto Croma website or visit any nearest Croma store.
2) Now login or register a new account on Croma.
3) Then add products to your cart.
4) Add shipping details and proceed.
5) Continue to payment and select Freecharge wallet.
6) Now complete your payment with Freecharge.
7) Verify your transaction with a one-time password.
8) Within a few hours, cashback will be credit in your Freecharge wallet.