Freecharge – Get Flat 20% Cashback Upto Rs.75 At Airport Outlets
Freecharge – Get Flat 20% Cashback Upto Rs.75 At Airport Outlets Hello Earning Kart Readers, Now Get 20% Cashback Upto Rs.75 At Airport Outlets, when you pay via freecharge So Friends Don’t Wait Anymore. Avail This Offer Now By Following Below Steps
How To Get 20% Cashback At Airport Outlets:-
*.Install And Open Freecharge App .
*.Login/ Sign Up On Freecharge .
*.Load Money In Your Freecharge Wallet
*.Click On Merchant To Generate Your #OnTheGoPin
*.Enter Your Mobile No. & Onthgopin EDC machine
*.You Will Get 20% Cashback Upto Rs.75 in your FreeCharge wallet within 24-48 hours.
Terms And Conditions :-
- Maximum Cashback of Rs.75 per transaction
- Offer valid once per user
- Offer applicable only at Travel Food Services operated brand stores
- Cashback Offer valid till 31st October, 2016
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the Freecharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting Freecharge as a payment mode
- Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at Travel Food Services paid via Freecharge Wallet. The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge Account
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues/queries/complaints related to theoffer
- Freecharge & Travel food services reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdrawthis offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account