Freecharge IRCTC Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on E-Tickets
Freecharge IRCTC Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on E-Tickets, Are you planning for as vacation in the coming months may & June? if you are then its best time to book train tickets online with IRCTC and freecharge.
Now freecharge is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you complete your train ticket transaction freecharge wallet meaning that you have to make payment with freecharge wallet on IRCTC. This offer is valid only on the IRCTC website till 21st July 2018. How to avail freecharge IRCTC offer? follow below given procedure to know more about this offer.
Freecharge IRCTC Offer Terms And Conditions :
- Get Flat Rs.50 cashback on minimum spend of Rs.50 on IRCTC.
- Minimum transaction of Rs 50.
- Offer is valid once per user on any one merchant as mentioned and is linked to Email id.
- This Offer is valid till 18th July 2018 to 21st July 2018.
- Offer applicable on the IRCTC.
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours.
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed.
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 3 Years from the date of credit in Freecharge account.
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days.
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified.
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non- encashable.
How To Avail Freecharge IRCTC Offer :
- First of all Goto Freecharge website or download Freecharge app
- Now open the app and login on freecharge with your credentials.
- If you don’t have freecharge account then click on create a new account.
- Now enter basic details like name, mobile number, email etc
- Confirm your mobile number with one time password.
- Now Goto wallet section and load money.
- Enter amount to load and then select payment mode.
- Complete your transaction on freecharge.
- After successfully loading money head to open IRCTC website
- On IRCTC login or register for a new account.
- Complete some minor steps and then initiate train tickets booking.
- Select origin and destination by choosing state and city.
- Once you add all the information proceed to payment.
- On payment page select “wallets” > Now choose freecharge.
- Complete your transaction with freecharge.
- After successful transaction Rs 50 cashback will be added in your freecharge wallet.
- You can use this cashback amount while recharge or paying bill payment.
Also Read –
- Freecharge Upi Offers
- Amazon Pay Offers
- Ebay Freecharge Offer
- Big Basket Citibank Offer
- Redbus Paytm Offer
- Paytm Swiggy Offer
- Paytm Grofers Offer
- Idea DND
- Airtel DND
Tags – freecharge IRCTC offer, IRCTC offer freecharge