Freecharge IRCTC Offer – Get 20% Cashback on Rail E-Tickets, Are you planning for a vacation in the coming months May & June? if you are then its best time to book train tickets online with IRCTC and Freecharge.
Now Freecharge is offering flat Rs 50 cashback when you complete your train ticket transaction Freecharge wallet meaning that you have to make payment with Freecharge wallet on IRCTC. This offer is valid only on the IRCTC website until 31st March 2019. How to avail Freecharge IRCTC offer? follow the below-given procedure to know more about this offer.
Table Of Contents
Freecharge IRCTC Offer Terms And Conditions :
Get 20% Cashback on Rail E-Tickets –
- To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction at IRCTC.
- The customer shall receive 20% cashback, Up to Rs.50, on the transaction value in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (Seventy-two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- This offer applicable on the IRCTC website only
- This offer is valid twice per user
- This Offer is valid from 1st March 2019 till 31st March 2019.
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
How To Avail Freecharge IRCTC Offer :
2) Now open the app and Login on Freecharge with your credentials.
3) If you don’t have Freecharge account then click on create a new account.
4) Now enter basic details like name, mobile number, email etc
5) Confirm your mobile number with a one-time password.
6) Now Goto wallet section and load money.
7) Enter the amount to load and then select payment mode.
8) Complete your transaction on Freecharge.
9) After successfully loading money head to open IRCTC website
10) On IRCTC login or register for a new account.
11) Complete some minor steps and then initiate train tickets booking.
12) Select origin and destination by choosing a state and city.
13) Once you add all the information proceed to payment.
14) On payment page select “wallets” > Now choose Freecharge.
15) Complete your transaction with Freecharge.
16) After successful transaction 50 cashback will be added in your Freecharge wallet.
17) You can use this cashback amount while recharge or paying bill payment.
Also Read –