Freecharge Swiggy Offer – Get 25% Cashback Up to Rs 50, Are you starving?
On Swiggy, you can order food & beverages online through various restaurants near & around you.
This offer is valid once per user till 6th July 2019, 1 Pm -11 Pm and maximum cashback are limited to Rs 50 only.
So don’t wait for more download Swiggy app from below-given link or order food from Swiggy official website.
Table Of Contents
Freecharge Swiggy Offer Terms And Conditions :
1) To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction at Swiggy.
2) Offer is valid only on 6th July 2019, 1 Pm -11 Pm.
3) The customer shall receive 25% cashback, upto Rs.50 on the transaction value in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
4) This offer applicable on the Swiggy app and website
5) The Offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number from 6th July 2019, 1 pm to 11 pm
6) The entire invoice amount has to be settled using Freecharge Balance, partial payment through Freecharge Balance is not allowed.
7) In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days
8) In case of a complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
How To Get 25% Cashback Up to Rs 50 :
2) Install and open the app in your Android or IOS device.
3) Now login or register for a new account on Swiggy.
4) Once you logged in complete your profile by adding your Name, DOB, etc.
5) Now head to order some delicious food from your nearest stores.
6) At payment page select payment method as a Freecharge wallet and click on continue.
7) On Freecharge login or register a new account.
8) Before completing the transaction on Swiggy add money in Freecharge wallet.
9) Finally, pay the amount through Freecharge.
Did this offer work for you? Tell us in the comment section.