Freecharge UPI Offers – Get Rs 15 Cashback on Money Transfers, So finally after the launch of Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in India, big brands of e-Payment’s such as Paytm, Freecharge, Phonepe has launched UPI feature in their apps. Last week paytm has introduced BHIM UPI feature in their Android and IOS Apps and now Freecharge also introduced this feature in their apps for hassle free transaction.
PhonePe had introduced this feature in their app a long time ago. However, Paytm first tested this feature in beta version of their Android app and then provide Update for millions of peoples but freecharge not tested this feature in any beta update.
Coming back to Freecharge UPI offers, So after the launch of UPI (powered by Axis bank) feature freecharge also launched UPI offer in which you will get Upto 100% cashback when you recharge your mobile number with Freecharge UPI feature or when you send money by entering receiver’s UPI id or back account details such as account number and IFSC code, account holder’s name etc.
Furthermore, with freecharge UPI you can send and receive money instantly into your bank account without having to enter an account number and IFSC number, pay for recharges and bills using your UPI handle directly from your bank account, also pay with freecharge UPI across thousand of offline and online merchants.
Also remember that when your recharge or send money with freecharge UPI feature then cashback will not credit instantly in your freecharge wallet, This feature is recently launched so Freecharge take some time about 7 days in crediting your wallet with cashback amount, so don’t worry about the cashback. Moreover, before availing below given freecharge UPI offers read offer terms 7 conditions carefully.
Table Of Contents
Freecharge UPI Offers Terms & Conditions –
Get Rs 15 Cashback on Money transfers between Freecharge UPI ID –
- “To avail this offer, the customer needs to make a money transfer of minimum Rs.50 using FreeCharge UPI . To make this transfer, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it.
- UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android/IOS App. Valid once per user and is linked to Email id.
- The customer shall receive flat Rs 15 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- Valid only on Money transfer done from Freecharge handle to any Destination UPIId/Account
- The offer is valid on a minimum transfer of Rs.50.
- Not valid on FreeCharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- Offer valid till 3-February-2019
How to Recharge With Freecharge UPI Offers –
1) First of all download or Update Freecharge latest app from Google play store.
2) Freecharge app will automatically install or update by Google play app.
3) Once app get Install tap on freecharge app icon.
4) Click on skip then sign in by entering your email id and password.
5) If you don’t have freecharge account then create a new one.
6) Then select BHIM UPI option from freecharge app dashboard.
7) Now create your unique freecharge UPI Id like – example@freecharge.
8) @freecharge is the UPI handle of freecharge.
9) Now send money by entering receiver UPI id or bank account.
10) Cash back will be credited within few days
11) In case, if you face any problem in availing above given offers then let us know in comments section below, we will reply you back with in few hours.
12) Also, share these offer with your friends by clicking on below given sharing buttons.
Also Read –