How to Remove Google Pay Better Luck Next Time: In this post, I am going to cover some methods to remove better luck next time in the Google Pay app.
After using the below-given methods you will get these benefits:
- Cashback in your bank account.
- Best time to scratch card.
- Trick to change the message with money.
- And much more.
I have earned more than Rs 900 using the below-given methods.
Do you also want to earn more than Rs 900 in Google Pay by using the methods to remove better luck next time message?
Let’s get started!
I hope you already know that Google Pay (also known as TeZ) is one of the most-used apps for UPI transactions In the country, and for every UPI transaction the app rewards its customers with a scratch card.
Moreover, by scratching the Google Pay scratch card the user gets a cashback which takes about 12 hours to credit in the user Google Pay linked bank account.
However, for some Google Pay users, this simple thing doesn’t work well and instead of getting a cashback amount on their screen they get better luck next time message.
Nonetheless, many times this better luck next time message appeared on my smartphone screen after scratching a scratch card on the Google Pay app.
On the whole, the better luck next time message ruined many Google Pay users cashback or reward expectations.
Are you to know how to remove Google Pay better luck next time message?
Then head to the below-given section and continue reading below.
How to Remove Google Pay Better Luck Next Time:
Method one: Transferring Scratch card
1) Firstly, download the Google Pay app from The Google Play Store.
2) Now the app gets automatically installed on your smartphone from the Google Play store.
3) Now open the Google pay app on your device and then enter or select your Gmail account.
4) After that enter and verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
5) Now enter this Google Pay referral code: m7mc9c
6) After that link your bank account and create a UPI Address on the Google Pay app.
7) Now send a minimum of Rs 1 or more to any UPI address or mobile number.
8) Then you will get a scratch card in the Google Pay app rewards section.
9) Now scratch the card a little bit in the center and then check either it contains better luck next time message or cashback amount.
10) Now if the scratch card contains better luck next time message then close the Google Pay app (make sure to not scratch the card completely).
11) After that open the device settings > App manager > click on Google Pay > Force Stop.
12) Now again open the Google Pay app and then send your scratch card to any other Google Pay account owned by you or by your friend.
13) You can send the scratch card using the Google Pay chat option given at the bottom of the screen.
14) Now login with your other account on the Google Pay app and then scratch the card to receive cashback in your bank account.
15) Also you can ask your friend to scratch the card from his account and then ask them to send the money back to you.
Note: This method to remove Google Pay better luck next time will work only a few times in a Google Pay account.
Method two: Sending Money
1) Firstly update the Google Pay app to the latest version from the Google Play Store.
2) Also if you are a Google Pay app beta tester then opt-out from the program and again update the app.
3) Now open the Google Pay app on your device and then click on the send money option.
4) After that send a minimum of Rs 199 or more to any 3 friends to receive 3 scratch cards.
5) Ask your friend, to return your money in any other payment app such as Paytm, PhonePe.
6) Now after completing three send money transactions you will get 3 scratch cards in the rewards section.
7) Now wait till 11:59 PM IST and then scratch your card one by one to receive guaranteed cashback.
8) There are more odds of winning cashback when you scratch a card at midnight.
9) Also if you receive better luck next time on your screen then use the above method to earn cashback from each Google Pay scratch card.
Note: This method will only work if you scratch your card at 11:59 Pm or after 11:59 Pm.
Time to Avoid Google Pay Better Luck Next Time:
I hope you already know that millions of users are using Google Pay app on their smartphones for payment purposes.
And every two minutes a Google Pay app user scratches a card.
Moreover, due to lots of cashback rewards, there are very fewer chances to earn cashback in the Google Pay linked bank account by scratching a scratch card.
That said, the best time to avoid better luck next time on any Google Pay scratch card is after 11:59 PM on Saturday.
Saturday is the weekend day and very fewer users do the transaction from the Google Pay app.
So there are high odds of winning cashback through Google Pay scratch cards. Moreover, you can also scratch your cards from the Google Pay rewards section on holidays.
Do share this with your friends by tapping on the social media icons. Moreover, do you have any queries in your mind? If yes, then let me know in the comment box.
In conclusion, this is how you can get the benefits from this how to remove Google Pay better luck next time post.
Do share this with your friends by tapping on the social media icons.
Moreover, do you have any queries in your mind? If yes, then let me know in the comment box.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Referral Code Google Pay: Get Rs 150 Cashback
- Google Pay Tricks: Use Trick & Earn Unlimited Now
- Google Pay Diwali Offer: Collect Stamps & Win