Google Pay Recharge Offer: In this offer post, I will tell you about a recharge offer from Google pay.
After reading this recharge offer post till the end, you will get the below-given gains:
- Cashback from Google Money app (Google Pay).
- Discount on your recharge.
- Rewards as a scratch card from Google pay.
- And much more.
So, let me tell you more about this Google Pay Recharge offer,
Many of you people ask me in the comment section about “How to earn money online in India from Google.”
And as always, my simple answer to the question is, there are a ton of methods,
However, Google doesn’t distribute its funds for free to various peoples from their Google bank account.
You have to put some efforts to generate some money online,
Using Google pay, you can still earn some money as rewards when you recharge your mobile number or do a DTH recharge.
On Google pay, you will get a scratch card after each transaction,
When you scratch this card, then you will earn real money directly in your linked bank account,
And this is the simplest method to make money online in India from Google
When this app launched on Google play store, then Google named it TEZ,
But, after a few months, Google Renamed it “Google Pay.”
I still didn’t get the logic behind the name,
According to my, the app name should be Google Money App.
Now when you do a recharge on Google Pay, then you will earn a scratch card in the reward section.
For more information about the Google Pay recharge offer, check the below-given offers.
Google Pay Recharge Offer Terms:
1. Get Up to Rs 570 Cashback Recharge
1) Earn a flat cashback up to Rs 570 When you make your first and third mobile recharge of at least Rs 199.
2) This offer will expires on 15th June 2021.
3) Users will earn a flat cashback of up to Rs 570.
4) To qualify for this offer, you must not have made any transactions with Google Pay before.
How to Avail Google Pay Recharge Offer:
1) Firstly, go to the Google money app or Google pays app from Offer Page.
2) Now, login or register a new account on Google pay.
3) You have to verify your mobile number on Google Pay to register.
4) Then verify your mobile number with a one-time password and link your bank account.
5) Now, create your UPI address and set your MPIN on the Google Pay app.
6) Then, go to the app dashboard and select recharge, then enter the mobile number and other details.
7) Other details, like selecting the state and entering the mobile number on Google Pay.
8) Now proceed and complete your Rs 199 recharge on Google Pay, and then you will get a scratch card.
9) Next, open the rewards section and scratch your card to earn flat Cashback.
10) Then, the cashback amount will directly be a credit to your bank account within 24 hours.
Old Google Pay Recharge Offers:
1. Get Up to Rs 1000 Cashback on Recharge
1) Each transaction must be at least one hundred and forty-eight Indian Rupees (INR 148) to qualify for the offer.
2) Users who have made both a mobile top-up and DTH bill payment with the Google Pay app before receiving this locked scratch card are not eligible for this offer.
3) Only mobile top-ups and DTH bill payments made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer.
4) You will earn a locked scratch card worth ten Indian Rupees (INR 10) to one thousand Indian Rupees (INR 1000) when you make your first qualifying mobile top-up or a DTH payment.
5) The locked scratch card will expire on 30 March 2020.
I hope you like this Google Pay Recharge Offer post.
Do you want to check these free recharge offers offer?
Use the given subscribe button to get all the notifications.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Paytm Videocon D2h Recharge Offers: Get Cashback
- Amazon Pay Recharge Offer: Get 100% Cashback
- Upstox Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
Finally Watch Related Video:
Click on this media and know-how to recharge your mobile from the Google Pay app.