Google Pay Referral Code: In this refer and earn offer post, I will tell you about a new app named Google pay.
On downloading the Google Pay app on your smartphone, you will get:
- Rs 101 on referring friends.
- Rs 21 on signup or sending money.
- Money in the bank on scratching card.
- And much more.
Till now, I have earned more than Rs 1,00,00 one time using the Google Pay refer and earn program.
Do you also want to earn money using the Google Pay refer and earn program?
Let’s get started!
Are you looking for how you can earn money from Google Pay?
If you don’t know what scratch cards are, let me tell you that Scratch cards are how you can earn money from Google Pay.
When you earn a scratch card by referring your friends on Google Pay, you will get an opportunity to make money by scratching the scratch card.
It is how you can earn some real money on Google Pay App.
Furthermore, the exciting fact is that the money you earn from Google pay can directly transfer to your bank account. It is as simple as opening a gift box.
So are you excited to know more about Google Pay refer and earn program? Do you want to know how to earn money by referring friends or sharing a referral code?
Let me tell you more about the Google pay refer and earn program and how you can use it.
Google Pay Referral Code Terms:
1. Get Rs 101 on Referring Friends | Refer and Earn
1) The user will get Rs 21 cashback after signup on the Google pay app, after making a 1st payment.
2) Also, the invitee must enter thereferral code before completing their first payment.
3) The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
4) Also, if you earn this reward, you make a scratch card worth Rs 101, and the invitee will receive Rs 21 in their Google Pay bank accounts when they send money.
Google Pay Referral Code Overview:
|Refer and Earn App||Google Pay|
|Google Pay Referral code||m7mc9c|
|App Link||Google Pay|
|Sign up Bonus||Rs 21|
|Referral Bonus||Rs 201|
How to Use Google Pay Referral Code:
1) Firstly, download the Google Pay App from Offer Page.
2) Now login or register a new account on the Google Pay app.
3) Now, link your bank account with the Google Pay app and verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
4) After that, apply Google Pay referral code: m7mc9c
5) Now, create a UPI address in the Google Pay app and link it with your bank account.
6) Then go to the app dashboard and then click on the send money option.
7) Now, send a minimum of Rs 1 to any friend or any trusted family member.
8) After that, proceed and click on the rewards section in the Google Pay app.
9) Now scratch the card from the Google Pay rewards section and earn a cashback of Rs 21 directly in your Google Pay linked primary bank account.
How to Share the Google Pay Referral Code:
1) Now, search for invite friends card in the Google Pay app.
2) If you cannot find the invite card, click on the three-dot buttons on the top.
3) Now click on the referral code and click on share to copy your referral link and referral code.
4) Once you do this, your referral code will copy into your smartphone clipboard.
5) You can also share your referral link directly on Google pay friends or messaging apps like Facebook and WhatsApp.
I hope you received the benefits after using the Google mentioned above pay referral code or our free recharge offers.
How many benefits did you receive after sending money for the first time?
You can tell us in the comment section below.
Google Pay Referral Code India FAQs:
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Google Pay Diwali Offer: Collect Stamps & Win
- Zingoy Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Google Pay Scratch Card Offer: Get Rs 800 Cashback
Finally Watch Related Video:
After watching this video, you will know precisely how to earn money by referring friends.