Google Pay Referral Code: In this refer and earn offer post, I am going to tell you about a new app named Google pay.
On downloading the Google Pay app on your smartphone you will get:
- Rs 201 on referring friends.
- Rs 21 on signup or sending money.
- Money in the bank on scratching cards.
- And much more.
I have earned more than Rs 1,00,00 one time using the Google Pay refer and earn program.
Do you also want to earn money using the Google Pay refer and earn program?
Let’s get started!
Are you looking for how you can earn money from Google Pay?
By referring your friends on Google pay. When you refer your friends on Google pay then you will get scratch cards.
If you don’t know what are scratch cards then let me tell you, that Scratch cards are the way through which you can earn money from Google Pay.
When you earn a scratch card by referring your friends on Google Pay then you will get an opportunity to earn money by scratching the scratch card.
This is how you can earn some real money on Google Pay App.
Furthermore, the interesting fact is that the money you earn from Google pay can be directly transferred to your bank account.
This is as simple as opening a gift box, isn’t it? So are you excited to know more about Google Pay refer and earn program?
Do you want to know how to earn money by referring friends?
Let me tell you more about the Google pay refer and earn program and how you can use it.
Google Pay Referral Code Terms:
1. Get Rs 201 as Signup Bonus | Refer and Earn
1) You may invite anyone to use Google Pay and if your invitee registers on Google Pay with your unique, case-sensitive, Google Pay referral code and successfully sends their first payment ever on Google Pay using the Google Pay app, then you are eligible for this GPay Offer.
2) Also the invitee must enter the referral code before completing their first payment.
3) This refer and earn referral amount is valid for the 25th of January.
4) The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
5) Also If you earn this reward, you earn a scratch card worth Rs 201 and the invitee will receive Rs 21 in their Google Pay bank accounts when they send money.
How to Use Google Pay Referral Code:
1) Firstly download the Google Pay App from Offer Page
2) Now login or register a new account on the Google Pay app.
3) Now link your bank account with the Google Pay app and verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
4) After that apply Google Pay referral code: m7mc9c
5) Now create a UPI address in the Google Pay app and link it with your bank account.
6) Then go to the app dashboard and then click on the send money option.
7) Now send a minimum of Rs 1 to any friend or any trusted family member.
8) After that, proceed and click on the rewards section in the Google Pay app.
9) Now scratch the card from the Google Pay rewards section and earn a cashback of Rs 21 directly in your Google Pay linked primary bank account.
How to Share Google Pay Referral Code:
1) Now search for invite friends card in the Google Pay app.
2) If you aren’t able to find the invite card, then simply click on the three-dot buttons on the top.
3) Now click on the referral code and click on share to copy your referral link as well as your referral code.
4) Once you do this, your referral code will be copied into your smartphone clipboard.
5) You can also share your referral link directly on Google pay friends or on messaging apps like Facebook, What’s App, etc.
6) Now when your friend downloads the Google Pay app from your referral code then you will get Rs 201, which means that you will get the reward for referring your friend on Google Play.
7) Then the reward will be credit as a scratch card in your Google Pay app rewards section.
8) Now earn some real money by referring your friends to the Google Pay app.
9) After that the amount which you will receive by referring your friends or by sharing your Google Pay referral code is given in the terms & conditions section.
How many benefits did you receive after sending money for the first time? You can tell us in the comment section below.
To conclude, I hope you received the benefits after using the above mentioned Google pay referral code or through our free recharge tricks.
How many benefits did you receive after sending money for the first time?
You can tell us in the comment section below.
Google Pay Referral Code India FAQ:
How to Refer Google Pay?
You need to just share your Google pay refer link with your friend and when he or she download Google Pay app from your referral link then you will get a referral reward or referral bonus n your Google Pay account.
How to refer Tez?
TeZ is an old name of new Google Pay app, through this app you can send money to your friends and family members directly from your bank account. To refer TeZ app to your friend you need to share the referral link or referral code with your friends.
How to refer Tez app?
Just Go to offers section in your Tez app there you will be able to see a card of referring and earn or invite friends. Click on that card and share your referral link with your friends or share your referral code.
How to Refer and Earn in Google Pay?
Open the app > Go to Offers section > Click on invite friends card > Share your referral link and your Google Pay referral code with your friends -> For each refers you will get a scratch card reward.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Google Pay Diwali Offer: Collect Stamps & Win
- Google Pay Scratch Card Offer: Get Rs 800 Cashback
- How to Remove Google Pay Better Luck Next Time
Finally Watch Related Video:
After watching this video you will exactly know how to earn money by referring friends.