Google Pay Referral Code -- Are you Google Pay users?
Are you looking for how you can earn money from Google Pay?
I am going to tell you about the same in this article.
That, How you can earn some real money from Google pay in the form of Scratch cards.
By referring your friends on Google pay.
But, Do you know what are scratch cards?
If you don’t know what are scratch cards then let me tell you, that Scratch cards are the way through which you can earn money from Google Pay.
When you earn a scratch card by referring your friends on Google Pay then you will get an opportunity to earn money by scratching the scratch card.
This is how you can earn some real money on Google Pay App.
The interesting fact is that the money you earn from Google pay is directly transferred to your bank account.
And from there you can withdraw the money.
This is as simple as opening a gift box, isn’t it?
So are you excited to know more about Google Pay refer and earn program?
Are you thinking that what else left?
Some topics I still not covered in the above-mentioned paragraphs.
What are those?
How you can earn money by referring your friends? What is the Google Pay referral code? What is TeZ? and a little more question.
Let me answer one question right now.
What is TeZ? TeZ is formally known as Google Pay.
When Google announced, their Payments app it was known as TeZ.
Also check --
And after a lot of downloads of their app, Google changed their app name from Tez to Google Pay.
Google changed its app name in early 2019.
Google Pay Referral Code Terms --
Get Rs 101 Cashback Per Refer --
1) You may invite anyone to use Google Pay and if your invitee registers on Google Pay with your unique, case-sensitive, Google Pay referral code (see offer details for your unique code), and successfully sends their first payment ever on Google Pay by 18th May 2020 using the Google Pay app, you are eligible for the Google Pay Referrals Offer.
2) The invitee must enter the referral code before completing their first payment.
3) Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
4) The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
5) If you earn this reward, you earn a scratch card worth from Indian Rupees One Hundred And Eleven (Rs 111) to Indian Rupees One Thousand (Rs 1000) and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fifty One (Rs 51) in your respective designated Google Pay bank accounts.
6) As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Google Pay accounts to receive payment from Google pay.
So, now let me tell you more about Google pay refer and earn program and how you can use it to refer your best friends and family members.
How to Refer Friends on Google App --
1) First of all Download Google app from Offer Page
2) Now login or register a new account on the Google Pay app.
3) Link your bank account with the Google Pay app and verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
4) Apply Google Pay referral code -- m7mc9c
5) Now create a UPI address in the Google Pay app.
6) After that, proceed and click on the rewards section in the Google Pay App.
7) Now search for invite friends card in the Google Pay app.
8) If you aren’t able to find the invite card, then simply click on the three-dot buttons on the top.
9) Now click on the referral code and click on share to copy your referral link as well as your referral code.
10) Once you do this, your referral code will be copied in your smartphone clipboard.
11) You can also share your referral link directly on Google pay friends or on messaging apps like Facebook, What’s App, etc.
More Steps --
12) Now when your friend downloads the Google Pay app from your referral code then you will get the credit, which means that you will get the reward for referring your friend on Google Play.
13) The reward will be credit as a scratch card in your Google Pay app rewards section.
14) Now earn some real money by referring your friends to the Google Pay app.
15) The amount which you will receive by referring your friends or by sharing your Google Pay referral code is given in the terms & conditions section.
Google Pay Referral Code FAQ --
How to Refer Google Pay?
You need to just share your Google pay refer link with your friend and when he or she download Google Pay app from your referral link then you will get referral reward or referral bonus n your Google Pay account.
How to refer Tez?
TeZ is an old name of new Google Pay app, through this app you can send money to your friends and family members directly from your bank account. To refer TeZ app to your friend you need to share the referral link or referral code with your friends.
How to refer Tez app?
Just Go to offers section in your Tez app there you will be able to see a card of referring and earn or invite friends. Click on that card and share your referral link with your friends or share your referral code.
How to Refer and Earn in Google Pay?
Open the app -> Go to Offers section -> Click on invite friends card -> Share your referral link and your Google Pay referral code with your friends -> For each refers you will get a scratch card reward.
Check Related Offers --
- MagicPin Referral code -- Get Rs 50 on Signup
- Rapido Referral Code -- Get Up to Rs 60 on Downloading
- Swiggy Referral Code -- Get Rs 100 Off On Order