Google Pay Uber Offer: I am telling you an exclusive Uber offer with the Google Pay app.
Get the free Google Pay app from the Android market and receive all the benefits:
- Rs 30 discount on subsequent trips.
- 95% discount on making two ride.
- Uber ride at a discount value.
- And more benefits.
To be sure:
Uber is a great platform, and I have used it several times in critical situations when transportation is unavailable.
What would you like to ride? Uber. This is a great option as you will save on trips somewhere.
So, jump into this Google Pay Uber offer!
Google Pay or Tez, you can call it any name, and today millions of customers are using this digital payment service.
More than 40 countries are using this platform for payment purposes as Google trusts it. Now, you can also join it along with the new offer deal for savings.
Do not try this offer on multiple accounts. Keep an eye on all the related offer terms and follow them carefully.
Google Pay Uber Offer Terms:
1. Get Rs 30 Discount on 2 Trips
1) The merchant has not provided its customers with any coupon or promo code.
2) If the users use Google Pay on the Uber platform for ride booking, then they can save money on trips.
3) Users can avail this offer once per account, applicable only on the following two Uber rides.
4) Up to Rs 30 discount value will decrease automatically on the Checkout page, and then you can pay.
5) This offer has a short time limit, and it will end on 30th November 2022, so users have to use it two times in the running month.
How to Avail Google Pay Uber Offer:
1) First, download the Google Pay app from the Android or IOS market or click on the given app link.
2) As a general rule, open this installed on your smart device by tapping on it and completing your profile.
3) Thirdly, tap on the get started button to open your account, and if you have several emails, then they all are visible.
4) Before that, you must enter the 10-digit phone number with a verification code.
5) Then, link your account with an existing Google account or put new account details to log in.
6) Now, secure your app by choosing the security method on the app screen, so you can access only Google Pay service.
7) From the homepage, an option will appear on your screen, “Activate your bank” > then click on it and activate the bank.
8) Now, link and enter all the bank details such as bank name, account number, IFSC code, and more.
9) Then, go to the offer section and select Uber > then, you will land on the Uber page and start online ride booking.
10) Enable your GPS location and create your account or sign in with your existing account > then add your ride booking details and proceed to the next page.
10) Check the complete information and pay your minimum amount to save Rs 30.
Activate this Uber offer and go for a trip after using this offer.
How many Uber rides have you completed under the Google Pay offer?
Tell me in the section and check out this free recharge offers link.
Google Pay Uber Offer FAQs:
Is Google Pay allows Uber customers?
The Google Pay users can pay an amount for the Uber trip as it has open for every customers.
Can I get some reward on Google Pay payments?
Yes, you can save money on Google Pay, when you pay for your trips or electricity bills.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Zomato Slice Offer: Get Flat Rs 100 Off on Rs 399
- Zingoy Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Ixigo Slice Offer: Get 15% Off Up to Rs 1500 on Flights
Finally Watch Related Video:
Play video and know about this Google Pay offer.