How To Check Jio Balance And Validity: Are you facing trouble in checking Jio Internet balance, main balance, SMS balance, Minutes balance, and its validity?
If so then you are landed on the right page for the reason that in this article we will tell you about some best methods to check internet balance, main balance, SMS balance, and validity.
The idea of writing tutorials on this topic hit my mind today after turning off my device data, on the Jio network no pop-up appears after using the internet so I want to check my balance but I forgot the USSD codes of the net balance.
You might know about Reliance Jio, right?
Jio is India’s largest 4G mobile network service provider
The company owned by Reliance Industries.
Reliance Jio runs its services in 22 telecom circles across India and has a user base of 8.3 million peoples.
So keep patience and continue reading below to know about the best methods to check Jio Internet balance and validity from your smartphone or feature phone.
How To Check Jio Balance And Validity:
There are several ways to check Jio balance and validity,
Some works with an active internet connection and some works without an internet connection,
So it depends on you how you want to check your Jio balance and validity.
How to check Balance Offline:
This is a USSD code method that works offline,
To use the USSD code pick up your phone and open the phone dialer then dial the below-given codes to check balance and validity.
- *333*1*3*# – Dial to check the remaining internet balance and validity on your mobile screen.
- *367*2# -- Dial this USSD code to check SMS balance and validity.
- *333*1*1*1# – Dial this USSD code to check Jio’s main balance.
- *367*2# – Dial to check Local call Minutes check.
This is another Offline method that is easy & simple, all you need to open the SMS app in your from your handset.
- First of all, open the SMS app on your mobile.
- Click on compose a message and send the message as given below.
- To know reliance Jio 4G Data usage Sms MBAL on 55333.
- Know reliance prepaid balance SMS BAL to 199.
- To know about reliance postpaid balance SMS BILL to 199.
- To check Jio’s current tariff plan SMS MY PLAN to 199.
How to Check Online:
- To check Jio balance online you have to download the My Jio app From the Android market.
- Now install and open the Jio app and then user id and password.
- If you are using Jio sim then click on the skip button.
- You will be automatically login into the app.
- Now click on my left menu icon, then click on my account.
- Your balance and validity appear on your screen.
How to Check Jio Number:
- Dial *1# USSD code from your smartphone.
- Your number display on your screen.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- How to Block Jio Sim | Deactivate Jio SIM
- Jio Free Data: Get Jio 100+ GB Free Internet Now
- Paytm Jio Offer: Get Rs 50 Cashback on Jio Recharge