IDFC Refer and Earn: In this refer and earn post, I will introduce a new bank platform named IDFC.
Install and register on this IDFC platform to get the below advantages:
- Rs 250 gift vouchers.
- Free saving account.
- Enjoy 6% interest per annum.
- And more advantages.
I have used my savings account for personal use with simple interest.
Do you want to earn gift vouchers?
Let’s know more about the IDFC First Bank Refer and Earn program!
IDFC is India’s new banking platform. By using this bank users can earn up to Rs 3000 gift vouchers for free.
Additionally, IDFC also offers various services like mobile recharges, bill payment, money transaction, and DTH connection.
The user can take these plan to earn more gift vouchers:
- VISA signature card: In this plan, users will get gift vouchers up to Rs 3000 and users have to manage their account with Rs 25,000 monthly.
- VISA Classic card: In this plan, the users will get gift vouchers up to Rs 1500, and users have to the minimum balance needs to be Rs 10,000 monthly.
After taking any of these above plans, you will get a personal accident cover worth Rs 35 lakhs and Rs 2 lakh.
Are you excited to install IDFC app on your mobile phone?
Then follow the below-given procedure.
IDFC Refer and Earn Terms:
1. Earn Gift Vouchers Up to Rs 3000 | Refer and Earn
1) The referrer will earn up to Rs 3000 vouchers if the referee joins under this IDFC referral code.
2) Also, the referrers will have a chance to open a new saving account if they use the IDFC platform.
3) The gift voucher is non-transferable, but it is 100% usable on different services.
4) Also, the user will receive a gift voucher if eligible and offers a match.
How to Earn Gift Vouchers Up to Rs 3000:
1) Firstly, tap on the IDFC website from the given link or download the IDFC app.
2) After opening the IDFC app, press the “open account” button from the given page.
3) Next, enter your full name, email address, password, Aadhar card, and enter OTP (one-time-password).
4) After submitting the above details, you have to add your PAN card details and occupational details.
5) Next, choose the debit card options from the VISA signature card and VISA classic card.
6) Now, you will redirect to the payment gateway page.
7) Now, complete your transaction by choosing the net banking or debit card option.
8) After completing the transaction, your saving account is created successfully.
9) After that, you will receive an account number and customer ID to log in.
10) Lastly, complete your KYC through the video method, and use the IDFC services.
Note: Before opening a saving account, the users have to make sure that they have a net banking or other bank debit card.
How to Share the IDFC Refer and Earn:
1) Open the IDFC app on your smartphone by clicking on its app icon.
2) After that, click on the refer and earn option from the given menu bar,
3) And then copy your referral link and referral code to share it with your friends.
4) Once, your friends open the IDFC account then you will receive a gift voucher.
Open a new savings account > get a gift voucher, and then use this IDFC platform without any hesitation.
Did you get success in opening a new savings account?
You can use the comment box to share about the services of IDFC bank and check these free recharge offers.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Qeeda Referral Code: Get Rs 10 Sign up Bonus Today
- Task Mate Referral Code: Get Rewards on Completing tasks
- Upstox Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch this media by tapping on its icon and know how to redeem gift vouchers.