Indigo HSBC Offer: In this offer post, I will describe a new HSBC offer with Indigo.
Get the Indigo app and use it to grab the following rewards:
- 5% cashback on a transaction.
- Up to Rs 750 on payment.
- Cashback on bookings.
- And more rewards.
Earlier, I have used this platform for flight booking, and I got a rebate and cashback.
Do you want to use this offer to earn cashback on flight bookings?
Indigo and HSBC are two online platforms and which are applicable for all customers. Indigo is an online flight booking platform, and HSBC is investing and private bank,
HSBC provides credit cards, NRI services, home loans, and personal loans. Additionally, it also offers a mutual fund service so that users can invest in it.
Moreover, Indigo and HSBC teamed up and brought a new cashback offer, where its users can earn cashback on flight booking hassle-free.
If users does not to book a flight, then scroll down the page and check booking steps.
Are you sure you want to participate in this Indigo HSBC offer?
Then jump into this offer and follow the offer steps.
Indigo HSBC Offer Terms:
1. Get Flat 5% Cashback on Flights
1) No coupon is required to grab cashback from this Indigo offers.
2) When the 6E passengers book a domestic or international flight on the Indigo platform, they will earn 5% cashback.
3) Also, this offer is applicable only on making the payment using HSBC credit or debit card.
4) The passenger can earn up to Rs 750 cashback on minimum bookings of Rs 5000, and this offer is applicable only on Saturday and Sunday.
5) This Indigo HSBC offer starts from 2nd October 2021 to 30th June 2022.
How to Avail Indigo HSBC Offer:
1) First, go to the Indigo website from the given link or install the Indigo flight ticketing app from the Android store.
2) After that, press the login button from the main homepage and put your 10-digit mobile number.
3) Put the verification code to verify your account with a one-time password.
4) Now, log in with your mobile number and use this Indigo platform to book a flight (domestic or international).
5) After that, enter the details like starting point, destination point, departure date, return date, and more.
6) Next, choose any options from the Armed forces, LTC, Family & friends, Students, LTC, and so on.
7) Now, tap on the “search flight” button and check out the related flights > now, you will see many flights.
8) If you do not get flights, then check your details > now, correct all the details and recheck your flight.
9) Then, check your flight timing and amount > just click on it and complete your payment.
10) Before that, activate your HSBC bank credit or debit card > now, come back on the Indigo platform.
11) Then, choose a credit or debit card to complete your payment with an HSBC card.
Use the Indigo platform and book any flights.
How much cashback did you earn under this Indigo HSBC offer?
Share your cashback in the comment box and check out some free recharge offers.
Indigo HSBC Offer FAQs:
Can I use HSBC on Indigo platform?
If you have an HSBC credit or debit card, then complete payment with the card on Indigo platform.
Does Indigo offer discount?
Indigo offers various discount coupons, so users can use it.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Tatacliq SBI Offer: Get 5% Instant Discount
- Jugnoo Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Jiomart Mobikwik Offer: Earn Cashback Up to Rs 750
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch and know about the Indigo Flight tickets.