Netmeds Paytm Offer – Get Rs 200 Cashback on Placing Two Orders, Are you feeling sick? This time does not visit any of your local medical stores, instead of this pick your smartphone in your hands and download Netmeds app from Google play store or Android market.
why should you download Netmeds app? You can order medicines on Netmeds plus you will also Get Rs 200 cashback on Placing Two orders at Netmeds. So don’t wait now download the app today and avail Netmeds paytm offer.
Netmeds Paytm Offer Terms And Conditions :
1) The Paytm Cashback offer entitles you to get a Flat Rs. 200 Paytm Cashback when you place TWO orders worth a minimum of Rs. 750 each using the “Paytm wallet option” on Netmeds.com/Netmeds App, where the ‘second-order’ MUST be placed within 30 days of placing the ‘first order’.
2) This offer is applicable for ALL customers and can be availed only ONCE per user.
3) This offer is valid ONLY for users who have the latest version of the Paytm App. So, please make sure to update to the latest version if it is not done.
4) This offer is valid from 5th to 28th February 2019.
5) The first order should be placed during the offer period from 5th to 28th February 2019. It should be noted that the second order MUST be placed within 30 days of placing the first order.
6) Payment for BOTH the orders should be made through the Paytm wallet option on Netmeds.com/Netmeds App.
7) Under this offer, the Paytm cashback amount is fixed at Flat Rs. 200 per user.
8) In order to be eligible for the Paytm Cashback, the minimum order value required per order is Rs. 750.
9) This offer is valid on ALL Products on Netmeds.com.
10) Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the Paytm Cashback offer.
How To Avail Netmeds Paytm Offer :
1) First of all Goto Netmeds from Offer page
2) Login or register for a New Account.
3) Order some medicines and add them in the cart.
4) At payment page select Paytm wallet.
5) Pay the required amount with Paytm.
6) You will get the required cashback within few hours.
7) Before this, add money to your Paytm wallet.
Also Read –