PayPal Loot: In this offer post, I am going to tell you about some loot offers of the E-payment website.
After reading this offer post, you will get below-given benefits:
I also received an email containing a PayPal 2$ voucher.
Do you also want this discount voucher?
Let’s jump right in!
As you all know PayPal is an online Payment website that lets you transfer your money from one to another wirelessly.
So PayPal collaborates with many of the Indian merchants like ZEE5 and Altbalaji, Bewakoof, Bookmyshow, etc.
PayPal is new for Indian people and very fewer people know about PayPal. Am I right?
PayPal always offers a higher amount of cashback compare to other platforms like Paytm, Google Pay & Amazon.
Below are some cashback offers, which will help you to grab some extra cashback when you shop online.
So without wasting more of your precious time,
Follow the below steps and avail the PayPal loot offers.
PayPal Loot Offer Terms:
Get a 2$ PayPal Voucher for Free:
1) Users will get a 2 USD voucher on their PayPal registered email.
2) This is a user-specific offer and valid for a limited time e period.
3) The minimum voucher redemption amount is 5$.
4) The voucher will expire on 24th September.
5) The voucher can be used on merchant sites that accept Payment in USD.
How to Avail PayPal Loot Offer:
1) First of all, open PayPal registered email on your smartphone and then PayPal email.
2) Now copy your voucher code from the email and then go to the PayPal website from Offer Page
3) If you already have a PayPal account, then login with that account.
4) If you don’t have a PayPal account, then register a new one and wait for the 2$ voucher email.
5) Then make a transaction on PayPal accepted website.
6) You can use this PayPal voucher when you make a transaction on merchants like Bookmyshow etc.
7) In order to use the cashback voucher Go to the merchant website that accepts PayPal as Payment.
8) Now proceed to make a transaction of 5$ and pay the amount with PayPal and use your voucher.
Old PayPal Loot Offer Terms:
Get Rs 200 PayPal Voucher for Free:
1) The offer is valid for selected users.
2) User, you will get Rs 200 cashback voucher for free as a Gift from PayPal.
3) Some users will get this offer as a welcome gift.
4) This offer entitles eligible PayPal account holders to receive a discount of Rs. 200 on an eligible purchase with PayPal.
5) This is an offer with limited quantities available only to selected India PayPal account holders on a first come first serve basis.
Get Months Subscription of ALTBalaji:
1) Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
2) Offer valid for PayPal India account holders.
3) The cashback will be in the form of a discount cash voucher which can be redeemed for your next PayPal transaction.
4) The cashback voucher will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of the email.
5) Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet.
If you like this offer then share this offer with your friends and family members, Make sure to check some Free recharge tricks for some extra amount of cashback on recharges and bill payments,
If you like this offer then share this offer with your friends and family members,
Make sure to check some Free recharge tricks for some extra amount of cashback on recharges and bill payments,
PayPal Loot Offers FAQ:
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment platform where you can transfer your money wirelessly with an email address.
How to create PayPal Account?
Creating a PayPal account is very easy, you just need to create a new account on PayPal, then verify your email address, Link your bank account, and your debit card. Lastly, verify your mobile number with a one-time password and you are now done.
How to Add money in Paypal?
In India, you can't add money in your PayPal account, PayPal is made to transfer money wirelessly and nothing more than that. However, you can pay using a PayPal account on other sites.
How to delete Paypal account?
To delete or to deactivate your PayPal account you need to visit the profile section of your PayPal account, there you will find an option to deactivate your PayPal account.
Check Related Offers:
- Mobikwik Loot Offer: Get 100% Cashback on Recharge
- PhonePe Loot Offer: Get Rs 25 Cashback on Scan and Pay
- JioMart Loot Offer: Get Free COVID Care Kit With Order