Paytm Bhim UPI Offer – Send Money & Get Rs 20 Cashback, From The Last Few Days Paytm is Testing Paytm Payments Bank And Its BHIM UPI On Their Android And IOS (Coming Soon For IOS Users) mobile Application’s. This Feature Is available For few Paytm App Beta Testers. BHIM UPI (Unified Payment Interface) is a mobile payment mode that enables you to make instant money transfers directly between two bank accounts. Additionally, you can also make payments merchants who accept BHIM UPI as a payment mode for transactions.
You can Also send money through Aadhar Number All You need To enter beneficiary’s Aadhaar number and optionally bank name.
UPI ID (also called Virtual Payment Address or VPA) is a unique ID you need to create in order to send and accept money via UPI . Once a UPI address is created and mapped against your existing bank account. In india All Banks Already Launched This Feature About 6 Months Ago, Some of the banks and this feature in their old mobile apps and some banks made seprate UPI Applications
In Paytm Payments Bank If You Reached At a Threshold of Rs 1 Lakh Then it will converted In a Fixed Deposit. Once the payer enters your UPI address and sends the money, it will be directly credited into your Paytm Payments Bank Account or In Your bank account. The mobile number registered with your existing bank account and Paytm should match to create a Paytm BHIM UPI ID.
Now Paytm is offering Rs 20 Cashback if you send money 20 Times a day To Any Other User Tehn You will get Rs 20 Cashback, With This Paytm Inbuilt UPI Feature You can transfer up to Rs. 1 Lakh per day using BHIM UPI, as per the government regulation. All Paytm BHIM UPI transactions are available in the Paytm Passbook. There is no limit on the number of bank accounts that you can add to your Paytm BHIM UPI ID How to Avail Paytm Bhim UPI Offer? How to Send Money & Get Rs 20 Cashback? Read Below Given terms And Conditions For This Offer
Paytm Bhim UPI Offer Terms And Conditions :
- Send Money 20 Times A Day & Get Rs 20 Assured Cashback.
- Minimum Transaction Is Rs 10 .
- Send Money Through Paytm UPI.
- To Create a Paytm BHIM Upi id Download Paytm Android Or IOS App.
How To Send Money & Get Rs 20 Cashback :
- Firstly Download Paytm App
- Install And Open The App.
- Login or Create a New Account.
- Now Create A BHIM UPI ID Using below Given Steps.
- Now Send Rs 10 or More 20 Times a Day Through BHIM UPI.
- You will Get Rs 20 Cashback With Few Minutes.
- That’s it!! You have Successfully Availed Paytm Bhim UPI Offer.
Some Frequently Asked Question For Paytm BHIM UPI Offer –
How To Create Paytm Bhim Upi Address –
- In Paytm Mobile App To create Paytm BHIM UPI ID, you can go to the BHIM UPI section on the Paytm app home screen.
- These IDs will be your registered mobile number. For example, if a Paytm user’s registered mobile number is 86020***55, the UPI ID will be generated as 86020***[email protected]. If You want to Set a Custom Upi id Instead Of Using Mobile Number then you can create it For Example ear**ngk**[email protected] (Maximum UPI Id’s per Account is limited to “2”).
Can I link the UPI ID created on Paytm with multiple bank accounts?
- You can indeed link your Paytm BHIM UPI ID with multiple bank accounts. However, you will have to set a primary bank account to start sending and receiving money. For Example Use One Paytm Saving Bank Account and Another Your Primary Bank Account.
- You can change your primary bank account as and when required.
Is it mandatory to open a Paytm Payments Bank account to create a Paytm BHIM UPI ID?
- It is not mandatory to create a Paytm Payments Bank account to create a Paytm BHIM UPI ID. You can Continue Your Transaction With Your Primiary Bank Account
- However, you an earn up to 4% annualized interest on money stored in your Paytm Payments Bank account, which can go up to 7% in combination with financial services.
What are the charges for transferring money using BHIM UPI?
- There are no Hidden charges for transferring money using BHIM UPI.
- Now Paytm become convenient , Hassle Free All in one Solution For Transferring Money.