Paytm Credit Card Offers: I will speak about a new credit card offer with the Paytm brand.
Go to the Paytm app and activate your credit card, then earn exclusive benefits:
- 1% cashback on payments.
- Up to Rs 500 cashback on merchants
- Cashback on online orders.
- And more benefits.
To be sure:
I have a Paytm Bank Visa Debit Card, since 2021, I am using it for the online transactions.
Do you have a Paytm bank card, or do you want to activate it after reading the entire post? If a question is running on your mind, then ask me.
Now, start using this Paytm credit card offers!
Paytm is a digital payment system for the online market used for online payments across the nation like recharge, electricity bills, money transfers, loans, or more.
Paytm allows its members to activate their credit cards on its platform and also, they can pay with valid bank cards.
A credit card has some limits, and users can get it when they activate it from Paytm. Today Paytm is offering a cashback reward to its users for making bill payments.
Are you excited? Then carry on reading the below steps and follow them to receive 2.5% cashback.
Paytm Credit Card Offers Terms:
1. Get 2.5% Cashback Up to Rs 500
1) During online payment, apply this coupon code: Not required
2) The users will earn 2.5% cashback of up to Rs 500 from the Paytm platform after making a payment.
3) Cashback will credit to the user’s account when users complete a successful bill payment from Paytm.
4) Minimum bill order amount required is Rs 20,000 or more, and the offer is applicable once per user before 19th June 2022.
5) Transaction mode only a Paytm credit card, and no other method is required to avail of the cashback reward.
How to Avail Paytm Credit Card Offers:
1) Firstly, tap on the Paytm website link to visit directly from this offer posts or download its Android app.
2) After downloading the Paytm app, log in with your old account, which you must use in many places.
3) If you are new to Paytm, then open the registration form and enter your signup details: mobile number/email Id or password/OTP.
4) Verification is essential to use Paytm, and then go to the Paytm homepage to set up your account.
5) Now, tap on the Paytm payment bank section below to visit the page and complete your account.
6) Next, add your PAN card, Aadhar card, and more details > then submit it to get your Paytm bank VISA card.
7) Once you get your bank VISA card, then add some money from another bank account.
8) Then, jump to the bill section and enter your billing details > then proceed to make an online payment.
9) After that, use this coupon code: Not required
10) After applying the above code, make your payment with the Paytm bank VISA card to receive a cashback reward.
Activate your Paytm bank card and use it for online transactions.
How much bill amount did you pay on Paytm using the VISA credit card offers?
Tell the amount number in the below section and check out the free recharge offers.
Paytm Credit Card Offers FAQs:
Is Paytm issuing Credit Cards?
Paytm is offering a credit card in partnership of SBI, this credit card is used for all transactions.
Is Paytm credit card lifetime free?
Paytm take an annual fees of Rs 499 + GST charges for this card.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Swiggy IDFC Offer: Get Cashback Up to Rs 300 on Payments
- Ikea Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Reliance Digital ICICI Offer: Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 2000
Finally Watch Related Video:
From this media, you will understand how to apply for credit cards.