Paytm Merchant Offer – Accept 10 Payments & Get Rs 40 Goldback, Are you a Paytm Merchant customer?
If yes then you are landed on the right page.
Now Paytm is offering a flat Rs 40 Gold voucher when you accept payments from your 10 customers.
This offer is valid for a limited time period and you need to accept a minimum of Rs 20 from your customer to avail of this offer.
Cashback will be credit in your Paytm wallet, Enjoy the cashback offer.
Paytm Merchant Offer Terms :
Win Up to Rs 11,000 this Diwali –
1) Offer is valid on payments accepted using the Paytm QR code of the merchant during the offer period.
2) A merchant needs to accept 10 or more unique payments from a minimum of 10 unique customers in a month to be eligible for the offer.
3) The minimum amount of each payment should be Rs 20
4) Payments accepted only from a customer bank account will be counted in the offer.
5) The offer is valid for a limited time period.
How To Get Rs 40 Gold Voucher –
1) First of all download the Paytm business app from the Offer page
2) Now login or register a new account on Paytm.
3) Then Goto cashback offers section and activates this offer.
4) Now Accept payment using Paytm QR code from your customers.
7) After accepting 10 Payments of Minimum Rs 20 you will get Rs 40 Gold voucher.
8) Cashback will be credit in your Paytm wallet.
9) Enjoy this cashback offer from Paytm
10) You can only accept 3 payments in a day from your customers.
Paytm Merchant Offer FAQ –
How to Delete Paytm Merchant Account?
To delete the Paytm merchant account, you need to download the Paytm business app, then you have to go to your profile, then you will get an option to delete your account.
How to make Paytm Merchant account?
To make the Paytm merchant account, you need to contact Paytm merchant customer care. Then he will make your account after verify your business and all the related documents.
How to close Paytm merchant account?
Just, download the Paytm business app and then goto profile and there you will get an option to close your account.
How to become Paytm Merchant?
To become a Paytm merchant, call to Paytm merchant support they will guide you on how to become a Paytm merchant.