Paytm Scan and Pay Offer: Are you going to market for shopping?
If you are you going to market then I recommend you to use Paytm.
When you use Paytm, then you will get cashback when you do your scan & Pay transactions on Paytm.
You will get cashback when you shop at the below-mentioned stores.
Also, this offer will not apply when you use these offers after the validity period.
So follow the below steps and avail this Paytm Scan and Pay Offer.
Paytm Scan and Pay Terms:
Get Up to Rs 50 Cashback:
1) This offer is valid when you do money transfers 2 times worth Rs 25
2) The offer is valid till 31st May 2020.
3) Offer is valid when you pay n shops.
4) This is a user’s specific offer from Paytm.
5) Cashback will instantly credit in your wallet.
How To Avail This Offer:
2) Now install and open the Paytm app on your smartphone.
3) Then login or register a new account on Paytm and Goto cashback offer section and activate the above-given offer.
4) Now Goto Nearby stores and Pay through scan & pay on any Paytm accepted store.
5) Complete Your Payment with any Payment method, Paytm UPI, debit card, credit card, etc.
6) That’s it!! Repeat the same process & get cashback from Paytm as given in the offer.
7) Enjoy this Paytm Scan and Pay Offer.
Old Paytm Scan & Pay Offers:
Get Upto Rs 2100 Cashback on Paytm:
1) Scan any QR code via Paym app & pay using UPI linked bank account 10 times at nearby shops & Get up to Rs 2,100 Cashback
2) The minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs 21
3) 1 transaction per day will be counted in the offer
4) Maximum 2 payments at the same merchant will be counted in the offer
5) Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity
Get Rs 20 cashback on first 2 Transaction:
1) Offer is applicable across India at Grocery/Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness, etc. by scanning the QR Code or through OTP mode.
2) Customer is eligible for cashback on completing both of his/her first-ever 2 successful QR scan/OTP transactions
3) Customer must have never (before campaign start date) done a QR scan / OTP transaction on Paytm to be eligible for the cashback
4) Transaction amount for each of the two transactions should be Rs 20 or more
5) Total cashback amount per customer is flat Rs.20
Paytm Scan and Pay Offer FAQ:
How to scan qr code in Paytm?
To scan QR code on Paytm you have to visit your nearby store where Paytm is accepted, then shop something on the store and scan the QR code and complete your payment. You will get cashback in your Paytm wallet.
How to scan Paytm QR code?
Select this Pay option in the Paytm app to pay through QR code on Paytm. You will get cashback instantly.
How to scan qr code in Paytm to Receive money?
To receive money in Paytm you don't need to scan any QR code, but you have to show your QR code to the user who is sending money to you.
How to scan QR code in Paytm mall app?
The concept of scanning QR code in the Paytm app and in the Paytm mall app is the same, So just open the Paytm Mall app and select the Pay option to scan any QR code.
Check Related Offers:
- How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently
- Paytm Maggi Offer: Get Rs 25 Cashback on Pazzta
- Paytm Wallet Offers: Get 100% Cashback on Recharge