Paytm UPI Offers – Get Up to Rs 5000 Cashback Wallet to Bank Transfer, UPI ID (also called virtual payment address or VPA) is a unique ID you need to create in order to send and accept money via UPI.
Once a UPI address is created and mapped to your existing bank account.
In Paytm Payments Bank if you reached a threshold of Rs 1 lakh then it will convert in a fixed deposit.
Once the payer enters your UPI address and sends the money, it will be directly credited to your Paytm Payments Bank Account or in your bank account.
The mobile number registered with your existing bank account and Paytm should match to create a Paytm BHIM UPI ID.
All Paytm BHIM UPI transactions are available in the Paytm passbook.
There is no limit on the number of bank accounts that you can add to your Paytm BHIM UPI ID. How to avail Paytm UPI Offers?
How to get cashback using Paytm UPI offers?
Read below-given terms and conditions of this offer.
Paytm UPI Offers Terms –
Get Up to Rs 5000 Cashback Wallet to Bank Transfer –
1) The minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs.100.
2) Offer can be availed 5 times during the campaign validity.
3) Offer is applicable on sending money from wallet to bank account only.
4) On your first transaction, the offer will be unlocked.
5) You need to activate the offer within 30 days to participate in it.
6) You need to complete 10 money transfer from wallet yo bank account within 30 days to earn Upto
Rs 5000 cashback.
How To Avail This Offer –
2) Now Install and open the app on your smartphone.
3) Login or create a new account on Paytm.
4) Now create A @paytm BHIM UPI ID and link with your account and collect above-given offers on Paytm from the cashback offers section.
5) Now make money transfer from Paytm wallet to bank transfer.
6) There is no coupon code required to avail of this offer.
7) Now pay with Paytm wallet and you will get cashback when you complete each transaction on Paytm.
8) That’s it!! you have successfully availed Paytm UPI Offers.
9) Enjoy this cashback offer from Paytm.
Old UPI Offers –
Get Up to Rs 1000 Cashback on UPI –
1) The minimum amount of each transaction should be 50.
2) 1 transaction per day will be counted in the offer.
3) Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity.
4) 1 transaction per payee will be counted in the offer.
5) No Wallet KYC needed for using Paytm UPI.
6) On your first transaction, the offer will be unlocked.
7) You need to activate the offer within 30 days to participate in it.
8) You need to complete 8 money transactions within 30 days to earn Up to Rs 1000 cashback.
Get 100% cashback Up to Rs 50 –
1) Get 100% cashback upto ₹50 if you pay from Bank account linked with UPI
2) No minimum transaction value.
3) Applicable once per user per day.
4) Apply promocode UPIFREE50 before proceeding to payment and select your bank account on the payment page.
5) Link your Bank account by clicking “UPI” from the blue stripe on the Paytm Home top section.
6) Payment mode should be UPI for the user to be eligible for Cashback.
7) Entire payment should be done through UPI for the user to be eligible for Cashback.
Paytm UPI Offers FAQ –
What is Paytm UPI?
Paytm UPI is a way to transfer money or doing a transaction by just entering an MPIN in the Paytm app.
What are Paytm UPI Offers?
Paytm UPI Offers to include a different kind of offer through which you will get some cashback or discount.
How to Use Paytm Offers?
You can use Paytm Offer by just following some steps which are in this article.
How to do KYC on Paytm app?
To do KYC on Paytm you need to download the Paytm app, then you have to log in with your Paytm account and then there will be an option provided to you to complete the same.