Paytm UPI Offers -- In this offer post, I am going to tell you about Paytm UPI offers, and some steps on how to avail these UPI offers on Paytm app,
After reading this offer post you will get below benefits:
- Cashback on your next Paytm transaction.
- Discount on recharge.
- Cashback on paying at merchants.
- And a lot more.
So are you excited to know more about Paytm UPI Offers?
Let dive straight into the info!!
Do you know what is UPI ID?
A UPI ID (also called virtual payment address or VPA) is a unique ID you need to create in order to send and accept money via UPI,
Once a UPI address is created and mapped to your existing bank account.
All banks already launched This Feature About 6 Months Ago,
Some of the banks added this feature in their old mobile apps and some banks made separate UPI Applications.
In Paytm Payments Bank if you reached a threshold of Rs 1 lakh then it will convert in a fixed deposit.
Once the payer enters your UPI address and sends the money,
It will be directly credited to your Paytm Payments Bank Account or in your bank account.
The mobile number registered with your existing bank account and Paytm should match to create a Paytm BHIM UPI id.
All Paytm BHIM UPI transactions are available in the Paytm passbook.
There is no limit on the number of bank accounts that you can add to your Paytm BHIM UPI id.
Now let me tell you about,
How to avail Paytm UPI Offers?
How to get cashback using Paytm UPI offers?
Read below-given terms and conditions of this offer.
Paytm UPI Offers Terms --
Pay Rs 50 & Get Rs 50 Cashback (User-specific) --
1) The minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs 50
2) Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity.
3) Offer is valid for selected Paytm customers
4) Offer is valid only on UPI transactions done using Paytm VPA linked to the registered mobile number
5) Offer is valid on Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, DTH Recharge, Bill Payments, Digital Gold, Bus, Movie and Flight tickets, UPI money transfer, payments done by scanning any QR code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
6) Offer is valid on UPI transactions of select third party merchants including Swiggy, Zomato, Uber, Dream11 and many more.
7) It is also applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Clinics, Parking.
8) Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness, Servicing & Delivery executives, etc.
9) On payments done by scanning any QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm.
10) Offer is not applicable on Food Delivery on Paytm
11) For UPI transactions, the user needs to use their own UPI id to get cashback
How To Avail This Offer --
2) Now Install and open the app on your smartphone.
3) Login or create a new account on Paytm.
4) Now create A @paytm BHIM UPI and link with your account and collect above-given offers on Paytm from the cashback offers section.
5) Now make money transfer from Paytm wallet to bank transfer.
6) There is no coupon code required to avail of this offer.
7) Now pay with Paytm wallet and you will get cashback when you complete each transaction on Paytm.
8) That’s it!! you have successfully availed Paytm UPI Offers.
9) Enjoy this cashback offer from Paytm.
Old UPI Offers --
1. Get Up to Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 25 Transaction --
1) Get Up to Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 25 transactions.
2) The user will get Rs 10 -- Rs 50 cashback on Transaction.
3) The minimum Transaction is Rs 25.
4) Offer is valid once per user
5) This is an account-specific Offers
2. Get Rs 100 Cashback on 5 Payments --
1) On your first transaction, the offer will be unlocked. You need to activate the offer before 31-01-2020, 23:59:00 to participate in it.
2) You need to complete 5 payments before 31-01-2020, 23:59:00 to earn Flat Rs 100 cashback
3) The minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs 25
4) 1 transaction per day will be counted in the offer
4) Offer can be availed 1 time during the campaign validity
5) Offer is valid only on making payment using Paytm UPI
6) Offer is applicable for selected customers only
7) Valid on Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, Bill Payments, Movie Bookings, Bus Tickets, Flight Tickets, Food Ordering on payments done using Paytm UPI only
3. Get Rs 50 Cashback on 2 Payments --
1) The minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs 50.
2) One transaction per day will be counted in the offer.
3) 1st payment, Get Rs 25 cashback.
4) 2nd Payment, Get Rs Rs 25 cashback.
5) The offer is valid till 31st December 2019.
More UPI Offers --
4. Get Up to Rs 5000 Cashback Wallet to Bank Transfer --
1) The minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs.100.
2) Offer can be availed 5 times during the campaign validity.
3) Offer is applicable on sending money from wallet to bank account only.
4) On your first transaction, the offer will be unlocked.
5) You need to activate the offer within 30 days to participate in it.
6) You need to complete 10 money transfer from wallet yo bank account within 30 days to earn Upto
Rs 5000 cashback.
5. Get 100% cashback Up to Rs 50 --
1) Get 100% cashback upto ₹50 if you pay from Bank account linked with UPI
2) No minimum transaction value.
3) Applicable once per user per day.
4) Apply promocode UPIFREE50 before proceeding to payment and select your bank account on the payment page.
5) Link your Bank account by clicking “UPI” from the blue stripe on the Paytm Home top section.
6) Payment mode should be UPI for the user to be eligible for Cashback.
7) Entire payment should be done through UPI for the user to be eligible for Cashback.
Paytm UPI Offers FAQ --
What is Paytm UPI?
Paytm UPI is a way to transfer money or doing a transaction by just entering an MPIN in the Paytm app.
What are Paytm UPI Offers?
Paytm UPI Offers to include a different kind of offer through which you will get some cash back or discount.
How to Use Paytm Offers?
You can use Paytm Offer by just following some steps which are in this article.
How to do KYC on Paytm app?
To do KYC on Paytm you need to download the Paytm app, then you have to log in with your Paytm account and then there will be an option provided to you to complete the same.