Paytm Wallet Offers – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge, Did you completed your KYC on Paytm?
If you have still not done KYC then do your KYC first for the reason that without doing KYC on Paytmyou can not use Paytm wallet full features.
KYC doesn’t take much time, all you need is to submit your card details and then Paytm agent will come to your given address and he will do the KYC for your Paytm account.
Paytm Wallet is a very necessary feature to receive payment directly on your Paytm mobile number without sharing your UPI address or account number.
Also, the is a very good feature of Paytm and other Payment apps or websites.
Moreover, without doing KYC you also can’t your Paytm wallet offers.
So do you KYC of your Paytm account and unlock its full potential. Below are some offers which will help you to grab some cashback on using Paytm wallet offers.
However, some of the steps are also given below, which will help you to complete your transaction on the Paytm app or website.
Paytm Wallet Offers Terms –
1. Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge –
1) Use code – ZGFIRST | DDFIRST
2) Get Rs 50 cashback on Rs 50 recharge.
3) Offer is valid only when the transaction is done through Paytm UPI.
4) Offer is valid only for New Users.
5) Cashback will be credit instantly in your Paytm Wallet.
How to Avail Paytm Wallet Offers –
2) Now login or register a new account on Paytm and proceed.
3) Then verify your mobile number with a one-time password.
4) After that, proceed and recharge a prepaid mobile number
5) Now enter other details like operator and state.
6) Then again proceed and apply above or below coupon or promo codes.
7) Now complete your recharge by paying the amount with any method
8) You will get cashback on your Paytm wallet instantly.
Old Paytm Wallet Offers –
2. Get Up to Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 30 Recharge –
1) Offer is valid on Mobile Prepaid recharge and Postpaid bill payments on Paytm only
2) Offer is applicable for select users only
3) Offer can be availed only once per user during the entire campaign duration.
4) The minimum amount to be eligible for this offer should be Rs 30/.
5) User needs to apply promocode MOB20 in the ‘Apply Promocode-section before payment to be eligible under this offer
6) The user will get a cashback of Rs 20 on successful Mobile prepaid recharge or payment of the Mobile postpaid bill on Paytm.
7) Minimum guaranteed cashback amount is Rs 5
8) This offer is valid till 31st December 2019 at 11.59 PM
9) In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer and the eligibility of the merchant in the offer.
Paytm Wallet Offers FAQ –
How to use Paytm coupon code?
You can use Paytm code in the apply promo code or have a promo code section, just click on it and then it will give you an option to enter coupon code.
How to use promo code in Paytm?
It is the same as coupon code, You will get an option to enter your Paytm coupon code.
How to add promo code in Paytm?
To add promo code in Paytm you have to go to the passbook section, then click on add money and you will get an option to enter your Promo code in Paytm
What is abc code in Paytm?
The ABC code is nothing, it is just a format of code and nothing else.