Payzapp Referral Code: In this post, I will tell you about Payzapp Refer and Earn offer.
When you download Payzapp on your device, then you will get benefits including:
- Rs 25 on account registration & recharge.
- Rs 50 cashback on referring friends.
- Redeemable in a bank account.
- And much more.
I have earned more than Rs 1000 from the earlier Payzapp refer and earn program.
Do you also want to earn real money using Payzapp app?
Let’s jump straight into this offer.
Payzapp is an ancient app in the finance category. Using this app, you can do your mobile recharge, online bill payment, shopping payments, and much more with a single click.
Moreover, It is a speedy and secure app to Pay anywhere, anytime across the country.
Right now, Payzapp is offering a refer and earn offer for its new and old customers. As per this offer, when you refer a friend, then you will get Rs 50 cashback to the Payzapp wallet when your friend makes the first transaction of Rs 50.
However, the Rs 50 amount will only credit when your referred friend completes a transaction worth Rs 50 on the Payzapp app. Also, you can transfer this amount directly to your bank account.
Are you excited to know about the Payzapp refer and earn offer or referral code?
Then follow the below-given steps to learn more.
Payzapp Referral Code Terms:
1. Get Rs 50 Cashback Quickly | Refer and Earn
1) Users will get Rs 25 when their friends register a new account and make a payment of a minimum of Rs 50 or more.
2) The earned amount will credit to the user’s Payzapp wallet.
3) As per the offer, users can earn a maximum of Rs 500 cashback by referring to their one friend per month.
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback Quickly:
1) Firstly, download the Payzapp app from the Google Play Store or Apple store.
2) Now, install the app on your smartphone and then open the app on your smartphone.
3) Then, click on the register option and then enter your mobile number and below given Payzapp referral code.
4) Use this Payzapp Referral code: EARNINGK
5) Now, Enter a name, Email address, Date of birth, Security Answer > then verify your mobile number with a one-time password, and then login into the app with four digits m-pin.
6) After that, verify your device with four digits one-time password and then complete your KYC.
7) After completing the KYC, you will come into the app dashboard.
8) Now, click on the recharge and bill payment option and then make a payment of Rs 100 or more.
9) After completing the payment, you will get Rs 25 signup bonus in your Payzapp wallet.
10) Now, start referring your friends to earn more money using this refer and earn offer.
How to Share HDFC Payzapp Referral Code:
1) First of all, click on the menu option from the top left and then click on the refer and earn option.
2) Now, copy your referral code and share it on all social media websites like Facebook and Twitter.
3) When your friend uses your referral code and makes a payment of Rs 50, you will get Rs 50.
Payzapp Referral Code Overview:
|Refer and Earn App||Payzapp|
|Payzapp Referral code||EARNINGK|
|Sign up Bonus||Rs 25 cashback|
|Referral Bonus||Rs 50 cashback|
I want to hear from you about this excellent post in the comment section below!
Do you like this Payzapp referral code offer post?
If yes, then don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
Do check some free recharge tricks.
Payzapp Referral Code FAQ:
How to pay HDFC credit card bill through Payzapp?
To pay the HDFC credit card bill you need to download HDFC payzapp app, then from this app go to the menu section and then select your credit card and then you can be able to easily pay your card bill.
What is HDFC Payzapp?
HDFC Payzapp mobile banking app is an app by HDFC, this app helps you to pay your online bills, recharges, card bills directly from your smartphone.
What is HDFC Payzapp card?
HDFC Payzapp is a wallet on your smartphone, it enables you to pay your bills online.
How to update KYC in Payzapp for non HDFC bank?
For KYC you need to download the Payzapp app, then Goto menu and look for customer care, then contact customer care to know how to do KYC for the non-HDFC banks.
How to activate HDFC credit card through Payzapp?
To activate the HDFC credit card through Payzapp, you need to download the HDFC Payzapp app from Google play store, then click on credit card and there you will find an option to activate the HDFC credit card.
How to link Payzapp account to HDFC bank account?
You need to add your HDFC bank account in the Payzapp app to link the same. Download the Payzapp app from Google play store and then Goto the bank account section to add your HDFC bank account.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Zerodha Referral Code: Get Rs 300 on Signup
- OYO Referral Code: Get Rs 20 Paytm Cash Right Now
- Big basket Referral Code: Get Rs 100 On Referring Friends
Finally Watch Related Video:
The below-given video shows that how you can get a referral code in Payzapp.