Redbus Amazon Pay Offer: In this offer post, I will introduce a new offer from Amazon Pay.
After reading this offer post, you will get the below thing:
- Amazon pay wallet usage.
- How to earn Amazon cashback.
- Amazon Cashback and discount.
- And more thing.
I have received cash back after booking a ticket on Red bus through Amazon pay.
Do you want to book a ticket by using the Amazon platform?
Let’s come with us!
Amazon Pay is a digital payment service which provides all the services on the Amazon app.
Additionally, Amazon gives various services for its customers like prepaid, postpaid, utility bills, and money transactions.
Redbus is back with another cashback offer now, book a bus on Redbus and get a flat up to Rs 300 cashback when you pay with Amazon pay balance.
By using the Redbus, the user can easily book a ticket, and also, they can book their return ticket after ending the journey.
How to avail Redbus Amazon pay offer? How to get flat up to Rs 300 cashback on bus ticket booking on Redbus? Get all the below-given steps to know more about this offer.
Have you ever book an online ticket for a journey? If your answer is no.
Then go down and follow the mention steps.
Redbus Amazon Pay Terms:
1. Get Up to Rs 300 Cashback On Booking
1) The customers will get cashback up to Rs 300, and it is applicable once per user on the Amazon Pay customer on Redbus.
2) You have to go to the Redbus website or apps, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option.
3) No coupon codes are required to avail of this offer.
4) This user can use this Redbus Amazon pay offer till 31st May 2021.
5) The minimum transaction amount is Rs 300.
How To Avail Redbus Amazon Pay Offer:
2) Now, create an account with a unique mobile number.
3) Thirdly, verify your phone number with a one-time password.
4) Next, tap on the Amazon pay option from the given page, and open the rewards section.
5) Now, collect your reward from the offer page, and then you redirect to the Red bus platform.
6) After that, log in with existing information or create a new account ID.
7) Now, select your booking details like your origin, destination, and date.
8) And then proceed to the search button to search a bus.
9) After that, open your app cart by clicking on its icon and complete your payment through Amazon pay.
10) Lastly, your bus ticket will issue within a few minutes.
Want to book more tickets like Flight, train. Then use the Amazon platform.
Did you use the Amazon Pay wallet?
Share your words in the comment/suggestion box about your journey and check these free recharge offers.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Phonepe Jio Offer: Get Scratch Card & Win Cashback Up to Rs 400
- PhonePe Apollo Offer: Get Rs 25 Cashback on Medicines
- Upstox Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
Finally Watch Related Video:
In this Youtube video, you will know how to book a bus ticket from Amazon Pay.