Slice IRCTC Offer: In this post, I will introduce a new IRCTC offer with the Slice platform.
After using the Slice card on online payment and receiving all the below rewards:
- 10% cashback on payments.
- Cashback on online ticket booking.
- Up to Rs 75 cashback rewards.
- And more rewards.
I have used all Slice cards (VISA and Spark), but I have used the Spark card many times.
Do you want to use the Slice spark card? You can use only the Spark card for this offer advantages.
Let’s jump into this offer!
Slice is not coke or drink, however, it is a financial company that provides a digital or physical card for usable on online merchants.
Every week, Slice brought a fantastic offer with various merchants like PhonePe, Dmart, Flipkart, Uber, etc.
Today, it comes with an IRCTC and offers a cashback for those eligible customers who have an IRCTC account and use it for online bookings.
Save some real money on using this offer. Are you excited? If yes, then follow the below steps correctly.
Slice IRCTC Offer Terms:
1. Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 75 on Payments
1) The customers shall receive 10% cashback up to Rs 75 using the Slice Spark card on the IRCTC booking.
2) Customers can make bookings like trains, hotels, buses, and flights.
3) There will be no minimum transaction, and this offer will end on 30th April 2022.
4) Also, users can participate in this offer only once, and it would not be extended as IRCTC has an offer right.
5) Up to Rs 75 cashback will go to the user’s Slice account after making an amount with the Slice card.
How to Avail Slice IRCTC Offer:
1) Firstly, open the official webpage of Slice from the available link or open this link to download the app.
2) When you install the Slice app, then give location permission and enable all permission like SMS or more.
3) If you have used it before, log in with old account details and put in a unique ID.
4) It asks you to enter your mobile number and login code to verify your account.
5) After that, you will be going to the Slice homepage and activate your Slice spark card.
6) After activating the spark card and filled with money, then go to the IRCTC app and register your account.
7) During IRCTC registration, add unique and valid details because they will store in a government database.
8) Next, add basic details like password, security questions, DOB, name, gender, email address, and mobile number.
9) After registration, go to the dashboard and select any online booking service given above.
10) Then, tap to add the booking details and proceed with the payment, and you will land on the next page.
11) Now, select the payment mode and complete it with the Slice spark card.
I think you have successfully earned the cashback, then share it with your friends.
How much cashback did you get from the exclusive cashback reward?
Feel free to tell me, and if you get more posts like one, then check out these free recharge offers.
Slice IRCTC Offer FAQs:
Can I use Slice card on IRCTC?
Yes, IRCTC allows those users who want to make a payment with the Slice spark card.
Does Slice provide real cashback?
Slice allows the users to earn real cashback, but they have to activate the card and make a transaction on online merchants.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Dmart Slice Offer: Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 75
- INOX Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Rummy Nabob Referral Code: Get Rs 40 on New Account
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch below and know the benefits of the Slice card.