Spicejet Paytm Offer – Get Flat 10% Cashback Upto Rs 500, Are you planning for a vacation in this summer season? if your answer is yes then spicejet has bought a great offer for you all now paytm and spicejet is collaborated with each other and offering a cashback offer.
what is spicejet? SpiceJet is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, India It is the third largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005. Now Spicejet is offering flat 10% cashback Upto Rs 500 when you pay with paytm wallet on spicejet website. to know more about this offer follow below given procedure.
Spicejet Paytm Offer Terms And Conditions :
- Get 10% cashback when you pay using Paytm at Spicejet.
- Minimum transaction amount to avail this offer must be greater than or equal to Rs.2500.
- Maximum cashback amount is Rs.500.
- User shall be eligible to receive the Cashback under this offer only on every Wednesday from 11th April, 2018, at 00:00:01 hours till 11 th July, 2018 at 23:59:59 hours (hereinafter referred to as Offer Period ).
- Any failure on part of the User to comply with any T & C or the directions issued by One97, if any, for claim of Cashback shall entitle One97 to forfeit the Cashback, at its sole discretion.
- To be eligible to claim the Cashback under the offer, the user must have a valid Paytm Wallet (as per RBI guidelines) and make payment using Paytm Wallet.
- If the user does not receive the Cashback, user can claim for the same within 7 days from the end of offer date i.e. 18th July, 2018 by reaching out to customer care from Help & Support section on Paytm app.
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back.
- In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant / Brand According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive cashbacks in their wallets.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to Rs. 10,000 a month and would have to provide us any one ID proof to continue adding money or receiving cashbacks in their wallets.
- Offer is valid only on Wednesday.
How To Avail Spicejet Paytm Offer :
- First of all Goto Spicejet official website from Offer page
- Now login or register a new account on spicejet.
- Now initiate a flight ticket booking.
- Then choose or select your route.
- Then check and complete minor steps.
- Now Proceed to payment page and select paytm wallet as transaction mode.
- Now you will be redirect to paytm webiste.
- On paytm login with your mobile number and verify it with one time password.
- Hit pay button and securely complete your transaction.
- Within few minutes required cashback will be credited in your paytm wallet.
Also Read –
- Freecharge Upi Offers
- Amazon Pay Offers
- Ebay Freecharge Offer
- Big Basket Citibank Offer
- Redbus Paytm Offer
- Paytm Swiggy Offer
- Paytm Grofers Offer
- Idea DND
- Airtel DND
Tags – spicejet paytm offer, paytm spicejet offer, spicejet paytm offer