Testbook Referral Code: In this post, I will explain about Testbook referral program.
When you make the proper use of this offer, then you will get various gains like:
- 5% discount code on signup.
- 25% Paytm cashback on inviting.
- Multiple win cash prizes.
- And much more.
To be honest:
Last week, I received Rs 500 cashback from Testbook directly into my Paytm wallet.
Do you want to earn some free Paytm cash?
Let’s jump straight into this referral program!
As mentioned above, this app’s name is Testbook, and now this app is offering free Paytm cash under their refer and earn program.
Moreover, you will get a discount on the Testbook pass when you register a new account using your friend referral code.
Moreover, I have mentioned all the major and minor steps that will help you get a discount on the Testbook pass.
So follow the below steps and use this Testbook App Refer and earn program.
Testbook Referral Code Terms:
1. Get 25% Cashback on Inviting Friends
1) Referee will get a 5% discount on purchasing a pass using the referral code.
2) Also, the referrer will get assured testbook pass access and 30% Paytm cashback for every referral purchase.
3) Users will get more discount coupons after taking a subscription.
How to Create an Account on Testbook:
2) Now, on the Google play store, click on the install button.
3) Within a few minutes, the Testbook app will install on the smartphone.
4) Now, open the TestBook app and select your language, “English or Hindi.”
5) Then click on the continue button to proceed.
6) Now, create your free account by tapping on Facebook or Google+ buttons.
7) You can also create a new account using your email and password.
8) While the sign up use Testbook referral code: O6GG63
9) After login on to the testbook app, select any exam category.
10) Then, enter your ten digits mobile number and verify it with a one-time password.
11) Use your Paytm registered mobile number to withdraw the cashback into your Paytm wallet.
12) Now, you will get Rs 5 signup bonus in your Paytm wallet.
How to Share the Testbook Referral Code:
1) Firstly, click on the menu icon on the top and select the referral tab.
2) After that, scroll down and enter the testbook referral code: O6GG63 (skip this step if you already joined the referral code).
3) Now, copy your referral code and share it with your friends and ask them to download this app and enter your referral code.
4) Now, when your friend purchases any course on the testbook app, then you will get 25% cashback of the entire amount in your Paytm wallet.
Testbook Referral Code Overview:
|Refer and Earn App||Testbook|
|Testbook Referral code||O6GG63|
|Sign up Bonus||5% Discount|
|Referral Bonus||25% Paytm Cashback|
Testbook Referral Code FAQs:
How is Testbook test series?
You can use testbook for taking test series online of various exams like railway, Banking, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Engineering exam like GATE.
How to delete Testbook account?
To delete the testbook account you need to download a test book app from Google play store, then go to the profile section and you will find the option to deactivate or delete your account.
How is Test book test series for Bank?
Test series for banking exams and other types of exams are good, and you will not find any other test book series better than this test series.
How is Testbook test series for Gate?
If you are asking for testbook series for gate exam then I would recommend or suggest you go with Gate forums, but if your budget is low then highly recommending you to go with testbook series.
If you like this Testbook referral code offer, share it with your friends and let me know if you have any other questions regarding this app.
Did you like this Testbook referral offer post?
Now, I want to hear from you and check some free recharge offers on our homepage.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Mobikwik Referral Code: Get Rs 25 + Refer & Earn
- Upstox Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Earnkaro Referral Code: Earn Up to Rs 20,000 Monthly
Finally Watch Related Video:
Stream this media and know-how to use referral code on the Testbook app.