How to Transfer Money from Paytm to Bank Account -- In this article, I am going to tell you about some methods to transfer money from Paytm or Paytm wallet to bank account without charges.
After reading this article, you will get below-given benefits:
- Zero charges on money transfer
- Paytm wallet to bank transfer
- Paytm Payments bank to bank transfer
- And much more.
Are you excited to know about this?
Let me tell you more,
In today’s age, everything is online,
You can pay for anything online through different e-payment apps,
But I always use, Paytm and my bank app for every online transaction,
Which app do you use for online payments? Paytm?
I hope so,
After the launch of the UPI feature, it is much easier to transfer money,
In the old days, we need to ask our friends bank account number to transfer money,
But, things are changed now,
Now we don’t need to ask for anything from anyone,
We can transfer money to our friends, uncle, family member’s mobile number.
And the money transfer also becomes instant,
Back 2 -- 3 years, the bank takes about 24 hours -- 7 days for the transfer of money,
Now it hardly takes 5 seconds, isn’t it?
How much time the Paytm app takes to transfer the money?
Also check --
tell me in the comment section below,
I love to hear from you,
Method to Transfer Money from Paytm to Bank Account --
So now coming to the main point of transfer money from Paytm to the bank account without charges,
There are many ways to transfer money from Paytm to the bank account with charges,
But, there are no too many ways to transfer money without charges,
On the internet, you will get tonnes of webiste who talk about transfer money with charges,
But a only 1% webiste authors write about methods to transfer money from Paytm to the bank account without charges,
And Earningkart comes in the 1% webiste,
I am not doing this site admiration here,
I am telling you the truth,
Without wasting more time, let me tell you about the methods to transfer money from Paytm to the bank account without charges.
Method one: Paytm Wallet to Bank --
1) First of all download the Paytm app, by reading the below-given section.
2) Now open the app on your smartphone and login with your mobile number and your password.
3) Then verify your mobile number with one-time password on Paytm
4) The one-time password is sent to your Paytm registered mobile number
5) Enter the one time password in your Paytm app and verify your mobile number.
6) Now click on the passbook section on the app dashboard
7) After that, click on the Paytm wallet section and then click on the send money option.
8) You don’t need to send money to your Paytm wallet now.
9) One Paytm app, you will find the Paytm mall option.
10) Click on it, and shop on Paytm mall for the entire amount which you have in your wallet.
11) Then pay the order amount with your Paytm wallet, and then Goto Paytm app menu.
12) There, select the refund option as your bank account, not the wallet.
13) After a few minutes, cancel the Paytm mall order and your amount will be credit in your bank.
14) You will be charged Rs 0 to send money from the Paytm wallet to the bank using this method.
15) Usually, Paytm charge 5% of the amount you want to transfer from wallet to bank.
How to Download Paytm App --
2) Now click on the Google play store icon on the Paytm site, or click on the Apple store icon to download the app for IOS based smartphone.
3) Then you will be redirected to the Google Play store, here click on the install button beside the Paytm icon.
4) Now give the required permission to the Google Play store to download the Paytm app on your smartphone.
5) You have to give permission for different things, like location, Google account image, and setting, etc.
6) Then the Android store will take a few minutes to completely download the app on your smartphone.
7) Once the app is download, the Android store will take a few more minutes to install the app.
8) Now click on the open button on the Play Store app and open the Paytm app on your smartphone.
9) Now you can follow any of the above-given methods to transfer money from Paytm to the bank account.
- How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently In 2020
- Delete Mobikwik Account Permanently
- How to Transfer Money from PhonePe to Bank Account