Udio Offer – Get Udio Visa Card At Just Rs.1 Hello Earningkart readers , Udio makes connecting with new people effortless. Swipe up to send your contact information to anyone around you. you can also Share your digital and physical networks and make them accessible with one touch opening text, email, maps, or even Facebook. & Send cards to multiple nearby users with one swipe, or single out one user with a touch. Udio organizes all your contacts into a searchable list. And This Time Udio Offering Udio Visa Card At Just Rs.1 .Offer Is Valid For New Users Only Till 30th September 2016. This Udio Offer Is Valid Once Per Mobile. So Readers Hurry Up And Grab This Awesome Offer.
How To Avail Udio Offers :-
*.Firstly Download Udio App
*.Open & Install The App
*.Login/Sign Up On Udio App
*.Click on Menu > My Udio Card > Digital Card > Activate Now.
*.Now Set Your Password By Entering Details And Complete Your Transaction. With Udio Card
Udio Visa Card At Rs.1 Terms And Conditions :-
- Upgrade Your Udio Wallet And Apply For Visa Card At Just Rs 1 Only
- Offer Is Valid Between 7th To 8th September 2016
- Valid For All Users Who Have Upgraded Udio Wallet Between Offer Period
Rs.10 Cashback Udio Terms And Conditions :-
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#10Pe10”which would be referred to as ‘Offer’hereinafter in this document.
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
- This Offer would be applicable only to New Users using the latest version 2.1.6 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
- First successful recharge/bill pay transaction aboveRs.10 (Rupees Ten) will be eligible for Rs.10 (Rupees Ten)recharge voucher.This offer is valid for 1 (One) time per unique user during offer period (September 7,2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30,2016 23:59:59 hrs)
- This offer is applicable only for New users (registered during the offer period) &for first recharge/bill payment transaction.