Unacademy Referral Code: Today, I will discuss an online study platform named Unacademy.
Through this Unacademy app, you will get the below rewards:
I have earned 470 credits from the Unacademy platform.
Do you want to earn free online credits from the Unacademy app?
Then hurry up! Otherwise, you will miss it.
Unacademy app is old and India’s largest online teaching platform where the users can purchase different study courses.
This app contains many study courses: UPSC CSE-GS, MPSC, CDS/AFCAT/ CAPF, Bank exams, SSC exams, Railway, IIT, NEET, BPSC, NET exams, and many more.
Furthermore, the topmost teachers are available for giving study.
Apart from this, users have a personal library on this platform to check a list of courses, lessons, download courses, and history section.
Yes, of course, you understand very well that it avails of the download functionalities. So you can only download free courses of your choice, not payable courses.
Also, more outstanding features it provides like PDF, Test, Quiz, Live.
Now, are you ready to download the Unacademy app on your device?
Then do not miss it. Fall and read all the below instructions.
Unacademy Referral Code Terms:
1. Get Rs 200 on Signup | Refer and Earn
1) The members will get 200 credits instantly to the app wallet if they register an account on the Unacademy app.
2) If the users enter a unique referral code, both the referrer and the referee will get 50 credits.
3) 1 credit is equivalent to 1 INR and will automatically change it on the app.
4) The signup and referral credit cannot redeemable instead can be used on purchasing study courses.
How to Get Rs 200 on Signup:
1) Firstly, open the Unacademy website from the given link on your mobile browser.
2) Or download the Unacademy app from the Google play store or IOS store.
3) Thirdly, open the app and signup by entering your mobile number, referral code.
4) Enter this Unacademy referral code: RNTTHKupjdb (optional).
5) After that, you will get your signup bonus worth Rs 200 credits and appear on the app wallet.
6) Now you are on the dashboard, and choose any courses as per your choice from the different methods.
7) After that, click to continue to the payment gateway to purchase it.
8) Now, you will jump to the payment app > click it to pay.
9) And your credits will deduct from your wallet account.
10) Congratulations! Your courses are successfully purchased, and they will appear in front of you.
How to Share the Unacademy Referral Code:
1) For sharing the referral code > press the Unacademy app’s icon on your smartphone or open it on your desktop.
2) Now click on the three horizontal line option from the left top corner.
3) After that, open the app setting from the last option.
4) Now tap on the refer and earn credit option from the given menu bar.
5) Next, click on the “invite via WhatsApp” or “invite via Messenger” title to share the referral code or referral link.
Unacademy Referral Code Overview:
|Refer and Earn App||Unacademy|
|Unacademy Referral code||RNTTHKupjdb|
|Sign up Bonus||Rs 200|
|Referral Bonus||Rs 50|
The conversion of credits to Indian currency is hidden; users cannot see it.
How many credits have you earned on this Unacademy platform?
Now tell me about your credits in the comment section, and do not forget to open these free recharge offers.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Healthkart Referral Code: Get Rs 200 on Friend Purchase
- Quizistan Referral Code: Get Rs 5 on New Account
- Upstox Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
Finally Watch Related Video:
You will see how to take subscriptions through referral codes on the Unacademy app in this digital media.