WhatsApp UPI Offer: In this post, I will describe you a new UPI offer with WhatsApp.
Make a payment with WhatsApp and receive the below profits:
- 30% off on grocery orders.
- Rs 250 discount on payments.
- Save on online orders.
- And more profits.
To be sure:
I have saved the amount on grocery purchases when I pay with an online payment mode.
Do you want to make an online transaction with WhatsApp UPI? Have you ever activated a UPI account on it?
Then dive straight into this UPI offer!
WhatsApp is an open-source platform used to communicate with others or transfer media files. It is an international company launched by the Meta company.
It has its software, Android app, and online site, and users can use it in any form. Now, WhatsApp has launched its BHIM UPI service that can customer use for various services.
Using its UPI service, you can send or receive money, pay for groceries or other shopping products, make recharges, and more.
On the other hand, it provides you with various offers consist cashback and discount benefits.
Most digital merchants are accepting UPI Payments. Now, read the offer terms and steps as well.
WhatsApp UPI Offer Terms:
1. Get a 30% Discount on Grocery Orders
1) When customers make a grocery purchase on Jiomart or any store, they will save 30% amount.
2) Maximum discount amount is required for users is up to Rs 120, and no coupon code needs.
3) The minimum transaction value is Rs 250 or more to avail of the discount benefits, and the offer is applicable once per user.
4) Payment mode is digital and make a purchase only with the WhatsApp UPI payment method to save 30%.
5) Also, this WhatsApp UPI offer is not applicable for more than one time and does not club with other offers.
6) Also, complete your grocery order before 15th November 2022.
How to Avail the WhatsApp UPI Offer:
1) Firstly, download the WhatsApp app on your mobile device or register an account if you do not have one.
2) Secondly, you need to register an account with unique details, which means you have a valid mobile number.
3) Also, verify an account with the one-time passcode and set your profile with the first name, last name or more.
4) Your WhatsApp account will be created, but you still need to activate your BHIM UPI Payment mode.
5) If you have old UPI service, then you can directly link your account or create a new BHIM UPI.
6) After going to WhatsApp, tap on the three vertical lines from the top right page and open all options.
7) Click on the Payment tab to visit there, select “Add Payment method” and click on the continue tab to move ahead.
8) Accept and continue the Payment terms; after adding more details, your WhatsApp UPI Payment mode will be activated.
9) Once it activates, visit the Jiomart platform to complete your grocery purchase.
10) On the Jiomart homepage, select some specific categories or search for any grocery items of your choice.
11) Add into the basket and ensure to purchase, then add shipping details and confirm your payment with this UPI method.
Join this offer deal and complete tasks to avail of benefits.
What did you purchase with these UPI Payments?
Pin the written words below and checkout free recharge offers.
WhatsApp UPI Offer FAQs:
Does WhatsApp UPI exist?
Yes, WhatsApp have UPI payment mode and users can use it anytime after activated.
How can I save with WhatsApp UPI?
You can get instant discounts with the WhatsApp UPI by making a payment.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Cleartrip HDFC Offer: Get up to Rs 7500 Off Before Expires
- Shoppers Stop Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- Slice PVR Offer: Get Flat Rs 150 Cashback on Tickets
Finally Watch Related Video:
Run this video and something unique about WhatsApp UPI offer.