Yatra HSBC Offer: Today, this post will tell you about a new HSBC offer with the Yatra platform.
Take a look at the Yatra and then decide on online booking for saving purposes:
- 20% discount on hotels.
- Up to Rs 10,000 on flights.
- Huge discounts on online bookings.
- And much more.
When it was June 5th, I was looking for hotels, then I found this deal and immediately used it for additional discounts.
Are you looking for the same? Then examine this Yatra HSBC offer and start this deal after reading it.
Yatra is a traveling agency with permission to issue a ticket or seat for its customers. From Yatra, users can book cheaper flights, trains, or bus tickets.
Also, hotel stays, cabs, cruise, and monument booking facilities are also available on this digital platform. It has merged with many private banks and merchants.
Today, Yatra brought with the HSBC and offered a discount coupon for domestic & international flights.
Do you also want to save on holiday packages? Follow some significant steps for online discounts.
Yatra HSBC Offer Terms:
1. Get Flat Up to 20% Discount on Bookings
1) Apply this coupon code for once: YRHSBCEMI
2) Customers will receive a huge discount from the Yatra platform after using the above-given coupon code.
3) Flat 12% discount on international flights, 20% off on domestic hotels, 15% discount on domestic flights, and 10% discount on holidays.
4) Summer sale will run for a short period, and the above code is applicable only on the valid booking.
5) Payment mode must be made with the HSBC credit card with no cost EMI transaction for up to 6 months tenure.
6) Minimum transaction is Rs 5,000 for domestic flights & hotels, Rs 20,000 for international flight & holidays.
How to Avail Yatra HSBC Offer:
1) Firstly, click on the Yatra web link to visit its webpage directly from the given page or download its mobile app.
2) When you install the Yatra app, open it on your smartphone and signup with unique details.
3) After hovering over my account, you will get two options login and register.
4) For a new account, press the register and submit these details mobile number or email address and OTP.
5) Existing account holders can log in with the registered phone number and the verification code.
6) Now, start making an online booking with the Yatra platform, so tap on the above sections for flights, holidays, and hotels.
7) After that, select only one section at a time to take advantage. If you choose the flight tab, you will get many options.
8) Next, add pickup point, destination point, departure, and class and press the search flight tab to check the seat availability.
9) As per your results, you will get the various flight details, proceed with the booking confirmation, and check the offer expiration.
10) Now, activate your HSBC bank credit card EMI transaction mode and check out the details before confirmation.
11) Then, use this coupon code: YTRRBL
12) Finally, complete your payment with the HSBC card and pay later in the EMI.
Make a choice for yourself for online bookings, either flight, train, bus, or hotels.
What did you decide about using online or offline?
Share your experience using the Yatra digital platform and find the yatra posts on this free recharge offers page.
Yatra HSBC Offer FAQs:
Is Yatra allows EMI Transactions?
Yes, Yatra is travelling platform that allows the users to make a transactions on EMI.
Can I use HSBC card on Yatra?
If you have a credit card, then you can use it on Yatra for online ticket bookings.
At this Point Check Related Offers:
- Yatra Mobikwik Offer: Get Up to Rs 600 Discount on Flight or Hotels
- Junglee Rummy Coupons, Promo Codes, and Offers
- HDFC Yatra Offer: Get Up to Rs 7500 Off on Flights
Finally Watch Related Video:
Watch and know how to use Yatra eCash.